Respected Contributor

Re: Why does Jane react to Lexi Marigolds shoes the way she does?

I was so happy to see the Lexi Marigold go.  Now there is a new Lexi?  Geez; channel changer for me to see Jane carry on like they are the best things on earth.  They certainly had a long run!  Some people seem to buy whatever Jane raves about; she is a savvy saleswoman.  I personally would never wear that style regardless of how comfortable it is, and I am a senior!

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

probably because a portion of the viewers buy them when she carries on that way

not my style, and the double name is silly

@jackthebear - I actually appreciate the naming convention Clarks uses; if you have other shoes from them that you like or that fit well, you can search for shoes with the same style or footbed/sole names and shop with confidence. (And that's especially helpful when buying from QVC since it's fairly expensive to return shoes.)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jane sometimes is so childish.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I must agree with Jane on these shoes, it's the sole  that's called Lexi Merigold and love them

Respected Contributor

She's a salesman.  She'll react however she has to to sell product.  That's her job.

Honored Contributor

Probably a selling technique

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Not a fan of 95% of Q shoes so I never watch a shoe show, but Jane is over the top about everything -and for me, unwatchable.

Super Contributor

No one can sell a homely shoe like Jane. She can make it seem like one that could be worn to a formal event. And Clarks comes up with some weird names for its shoes, like Shaylin Step and Linvale Jerica.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Jane sometimes is so childish.

What's with Jane, anyway? She's so hyper I sometimes think she's going to levitate...and what's with her casting her eyes to the heavens as if in need of Divine intervention? 

I noticed that when the Covid situation started, she was--I think--doing her own makeup and she looked really good: a much softer look. Now that the pro's are back at it they give her an unflatteringly harsh look that makes her look about 100 years old.

Why does QVC let Jane go on-air looking so bad? and acting as though she's on stimulants?

Honored Contributor

@kurious wrote:

I'm not a Q shoe shopper, but I'm intrigued by the way Jane reacts to the mention of Lexi Marigold or Lexi Opal.  Are they really all that????  Does anyone on the forum actually own them?

@kurious - Why does Jane react to Lexi Marigolds shoes the way she does?

Because the more we buy, the better for her!  Smiley Wink