Respected Contributor

Re: Who looks good in cropped, wide-leg pants?

@Desertdi wrote:

I do

@Desertdi  Same,  love them.  Great we're all different.

Honored Contributor

Lots of women look good in wide cropped pants.

At least they are modest pants that don't show everything.  They look better than skin tight leggings that show every lump, bump and pimple or show off skinny chicken legs.

I wear cropped pants and capris ....trust me,  you do not want to see me in leggings. Some things are best left to the imagination.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

Another recycled style.  I remember them known as Gaucho pants. 

@mspatmac 

The old adage is true EVERYTHING OLD IS "NEW" AGAIN!

Actually they remind me of Star Trek Pants 😉

The Original Series Men Kirk Spock Pants Starfleet Uniform Pant TOS  Costumes | eBay

'

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

No one looks good in this TSV!  

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

No one.

Omg disaster.

Just hideousL I even hate the cropped. when I was younger we wore shorter pants, but they didn't flap everytime you took a step, they were called peddle pushers not pants to milk the cow in. they make you look fat.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Ridiculous to say "no one" looks good in any particular style. I personally would not look good in wide, cropped pants because I'm 5'2" with short legs. But there are long legged women out there that look great in them.

Agree @shoesnbags . Silly to say "no one".   I'm 5'9 and on the slender side and I would look great in them - and I would wear them!

QVC Customer Care

Contributor

I ordered Cameron's petite crop jeans, I'm 5'1" and they came to 1" above my ankles. I might as well just wear my straight leg jeans since they were just about the same length
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

No one.

Omg disaster.

@ellaphant  That's too bad they don't work for you or as you perceive no one else. They can be a good choice for many seasons depending on the climate. These Belle pants are super comfortable and looking forward to spring to wear with fun Sperry boat shoes then with sandals later.

Screenshot_20230109-180441_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20230124-090734_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230202-090927_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230109-180429_Firefox.jpg

Respected Contributor

When I turned in last night they were showing the backside of Angela. Very up close and personal! 

I hate wide leg crop pants, they are up there with 3/4 sleeves for me. I am tall and thin but I don't like the look of something looking shrunken on me. 

How many jeans so we need, I'm guessing they think we need a ton of them in every possible style. Just give me a pair of nice straight legged jeans that go to the top of my foot.