Respected Contributor

Who looks good in cropped, wide-leg pants?

No one.

Omg disaster.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who looks good in cropped, wide-leg pants?

I do

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

No one.

Omg disaster.

Agreed. they are hideous and unflattering. Patchwork jeans and now this? What are they thinking ?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm medium height and on the thin side and I sure don't look good in them. Unless you're 6 feet, they make your legs look like stumps.

Esteemed Contributor

Ridiculous to say "no one" looks good in any particular style. I personally would not look good in wide, cropped pants because I'm 5'2" with short legs. But there are long legged women out there that look great in them.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I am also one who thinks this look is ridiculous and not at all for me, however, there seems to be many ladies who love the look.

I thought they fit Shawn great and if they would have been a regular boot cut length, I would have considered trying them.  The waist and "hind end" looked and fit really good.

I guess they have to keep coming up with something new and different.  For me, it is a miss.

I hope those that purchase today, love them.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Not me either--maybe if the were long pants---am a child of the 60's so that is ok. Haven't seen any model that looks good---

Honored Contributor

Years ago I had a pair of "gaucho" pants.  I think I wore them once.  An awful look, at least on me anyway!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Narrower legs falling straight down to mid-calf or slightly below that don't widen at the bottom, I think look best.  They sort of look like a straight midi-skirt.  

No to the NYDJ's that widen at the bottom. 

Looking at the fit on the models, they appear tight around the crotch and upper thighs when worn in the smaller size suggested.  

Trusted Contributor

I personally have not seen one single person who looks good in this style.   I agree with those who say they look hideous.  So unattractive. JMO