Valued Contributor

Re: Who else is missing Lisa R on the Q????

[ Edited ]

As soon as I write this the jealous haters will begin their parade of nastiness, but yes, I DO miss Lisa.  She was funny, informative, helpful with fashion tips, brought an air of class and was just a nice person to listen to.  It seemed she had friends at the Q and people who enjoyed working with her, except for Jill, Jane Treacy and Rick, who never wished her well upon her departure.  That sticks with me as a rife in their fond "farewell" programming.  I think it was the biggest mistake QVC made and they will suffer the consequences for years to come.  Try as they might, no one else at the Q measures up to the following she had.  Dress them up, give they some catchy phrases to throw out there, try to develop some rapport with the audience ...  in more than a year nothing has close to her potential or recognition ...  O.K. nasties ...  Your turn !!  

Honored Contributor

I haven't been able to get out of bed since The Lisa left us😏😩

You sound so familiar somehow, OP.

Esteemed Contributor

No.....don't miss her at all....was glad to see her go...

Valued Contributor

Lisa left???? OMG- you would never know it!!! There's always talk about her, what she's doing, where she's going, etc..... She's gone from QVC !!!!! Get over it, deal with, move on with your life because she's definitely moved on with hers.
Super Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

As soon as I write this the jealous haters will begin their parade of nastiness, but yes, I DO miss Lisa.  She was funny, informative, helpful with fashion tips, brought an air of class and was just a nice person to listen to.  It seemed she had friends at the Q and people who enjoyed working with her, except for Jill, Jane Treacy and Rick, who never wished her well upon her departure.  That sticks with me as a rife in their fond "farewell" programming.  I think it was the biggest mistake QVC made and they will suffer the consequences for years to come.  Try as they might, no one else at the Q measures up to the following she had.  Dress them up, give they some catchy phrases to throw out there, try to develop some rapport with the audience ...  in more than a year nothing has close to her potential or recognition ...  O.K. nasties ...  Your turn !!  

Oh, please...

Super Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I haven't been able to get out of bed since The Lisa left us😏😩

You sound so familiar somehow, OP.

lol

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

The thing is .... the Q is not suffering the consequences that you and a few others keep saying it is.  That's the condundrum... and I think there are a few hosts out there that have quite a following and far more versatile overall.  Kirstin is one, and of course Mary Beth and Carolyn. It's such a personal issue with most viewers and many of the long time watchers still love Jane, Jill, David and the Dans.... Yes, there are some that truly miss her and that's sad but QVC is not falling apart without her, it just isn't.... Woman Indifferent   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I have been on a crying jag since she left, I can't get my life together. I probably need an intervention.Woman Wink

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Nope, not at all

Valued Contributor

Spoiler

See what I mean ??   Right on Que !!  Anyone else ??