Valued Contributor

Who else is missing Lisa R on the Q????

Yeah I know I could find her on FB but I really miss her on the Q!!

I loved her remotes in Italy and other locations, but now without her each time I try to watch QVC latelyI just end up turning it off...  That rarely would happen when she was on.  I was trying to watch some of the programming on Friday and just couldn't!!  I ended up with fond memories of the Lisa Robertson Show and switched it off!!  Smiley Sad

Anyone else feel the same way as me?

Honored Contributor

Re: Who else is missing Lisa R on the Q????

Yeah, for a little bit, kind of like the person you work with at the office going off to find another job.... someone new comes in and the office is in balance again.  Same with the hosts on the Q....  

I get invested in some of the people around me when I'm working, it's human, but I've never gotten invested in anyone selling me stuff on TV.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Not me.  She was unwatchable!

Honored Contributor

Is she gone? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's not so much, that I miss her, but that I don't care for her replacement.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

*mariah carey voice* I don't know her.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

I loved her remotes in Italy and other locations, but now without her each time I try to watch QVC latelyI just end up turning it off...  That rarely would happen when she was on.  I was trying to watch some of the programming on Friday and just couldn't!!  I ended up with fond memories of the Lisa Robertson Show and switched it off!!  Smiley Sad

@Swissguy .... NO, NO, NO ..... thank God she has been gone for 2 years .... you need to get a life & stop missing LR .... watch her on FB if you miss her so much .. you can "friend" her & send her all the posts you want.

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

Always the posters with one post who ask these stupid questions.......must be Lisa looking for compliments again......

Honored Contributor

I watched her once or twice.  That was enough for me.  No, I don't miss her at all.

Valued Contributor

I did at first. Watched a couple of her videos, and saw a very different person than from her days on the Q, never realized how into herself she is. What a shame.