Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know? I can never recall when they occur. I have my eye on an item and really cannot do a one time payment.

Thanks for any input.

Frequent Contributor

Re: When is next easy pay day?

It is usually in the middle of June. Most of the time it is five easy pays. Which is great, I do a lot of my Christmas shopping then. It helps putting it on easy pay. THANK YOU QVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much ""woodstockillinois."" I am in Chicago. Appreciate your response.

Trusted Contributor

Last year it was on June 10th with 5 easy pays but that doesn't mean it will be that day this year. But probably still in June. That seems to be consistent at least.

Plus, if the item you want is on clearance, last Memorial Weekend, all clearance was on easy pay. QVC does that a lot for the holiday weekends.

Super Contributor

EZP is nature's way of telling you that you can't afford it.

Honored Contributor

I've always thought it was short of a shame they don't do an EP Day around the holiday shopping season, when most folks could really use a little extra help. Then it occurred to me that they only want customers to buy the rather unappealing stuff they present relentlessly during that several month span, much of which is offered on EP, and that by offering us an actual choice, most of us wouldn't opt for their holiday fare... Guess the spirit of the season eludes them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Its in June and Dec