Super Contributor

Why don't they put all the beauty stuff on the Q Beauty channel?

And Evine, currently ShopHQ, should change the name of their channel to "Consult Beauty."  Terry and his wifey are on there constantly.  Evine really has nothing of interest on any longer.  Not sure what's going on there.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

But.........I want to be The Most Raving Beauty of the Geriatric Crowd!

After the last few years, I’m just GLAD TO BE HERE as PART of “the Geriatric Crowd”!

Honored Contributor

@MLM21 wrote:

@MoonieBaby wrote:

FOR AS 'R A R E' AS ARGAN OIL

S U P P O S E D L Y 

IS.....

JOSIE MAGICALLY HAS AN   

E N D L E S S   

SUPPLY OF THE STUFF!!!! 

HOW WONDERFUL FOR HER

(I SAY SARCASTICALLY)!

I've tried her stuff as samples from Sephora.   Honestly it is WAAAYY too greasy (between the oil and the body butters).  Trader Joe's Argan Oil is alot cheaper (and has the organic seal on it, which Josie's does not have when I looked at the bottle in the store). Has a better smell and not greasy.  Not sure what she is doing to her so called pure Argan Oil. Something seems off about it.  Not sure if there is something in the way she processes it vs. Traders Joe's or what. I'll stick with Trader Joe's. 

I know you are being sarcastic. But there is a point to what you are saying.  If it is so rare, How is Trader Joe's selling it for alot cheaper (and as I said earlier, I think it is a better product)?

@MLM21 

I noticed that...everyone looks very greasy after they've applied it.....I thought it was the camera lights, but appears thats the way it is..........I prefer other products myself....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MLM21 thanks for the Trader Joe's argan recommendation. I'm currently using JM's argan oil but once I finish this bottle I want to try Trader Joe's brand.

Contributor

you are so right. It's become the Josie Mara channel. I just turn it off