Esteemed Contributor

What's happening on "Order Status" pages.....????

I just placed an order for two SG tops, and my order won't show up on "Order Status". Has anyone else had this problem this morning? I printed the receipt, which I don't normally do, but something told me to because the order process was acting weird. I called Customer Service, gave them the number, and they couldn't find it. Now they say there is a delay, they've had some problems, and wait an hour and check again to see if my order shows up. A previous order which was showing all three items in the order, now shows only one item, and I have to go into "View Order" to see the other two. I don't know what's going on -- just hope they have my new order......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's happening on ""Order Status"" pages.....????

I have had that happen.....and didn't realize it was their problem.....and ordered again....(I didn't think to call c.s.)

Mistake...later in the day I had two orders of the same thing.....duh....I then canceled one of them.....lol.....

Esteemed Contributor

I had a similar situation the other day. I ordered the TSV on line and it did not show up in Order Status. I called CS and she said that she did not see it in the que. So.....I placed another order. I kept checking my order status and a few hours later there were two orders in there for the TSV. It allowed me to cancel one which I considered a ""lucky"" break. I've read where other customers have had problems cancelling items even thru CS. Sounds like they have some ""glitches"" but it's confusing for the customer to say the least.

Honored Contributor

I had a problem today too was paying off an easy pay early and got a error message that QVC.com not available call customer service....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

My new order finally showed up after two hours! When I talked to CS, they seemed to indicate that there was a "delay" problem today, but apparently since the first two posters had problems in the past few days, it seems to be ongoing. On my previous order where I can only see one of the three items on the order status page, the CS rep could see all three...and other posters have had that problem recently as well. You would think a company as big as QVC could at least make a website work right!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

The same thing happened to me ,but the first time I ordered my Emjoi I actually order it by phone and spoke to an actual person. A couple days went by and I wondered why I didn't get an email stating it had shipped so I looked online and couldn't find my order. I called CS and they couldn't find it either so she had me order it again and told me if I received the first one to send it back and I would not be charged a return shipping fee. I did exactly what she told me and guess what? Yep they did not refund all of it, so I had to call again! It does get frustrating but the CS people I spoke with were nice. I guess it pays to "pay attention." Lol