Frequent Contributor

It's been 5 days and my order is still in process!  Perhaps it's time for the Q to change procedures to expedite shipping.  I ordered something from Amazon on the same day and received it in 2 days.  I called Customer Service but got nowhere.  This is frustrating!  If I could have gotten the same item on Amazon I definitely would have ordered from them before ordering from QVC.

Respected Contributor

What is the item you ordered?

Respected Contributor

Have had the same thing happen on several occasions.

Esteemed Contributor

Everytime that has happened in my case - the item shipped to me is a return.

Respected Contributor

Re: What goes on at the Q?

[ Edited ]

OP:   Please do tell us what the item number is that you are waiting for?

Could be a vendor issue, you do know that the Q does NOT stock every item in their warehouse, items get drop shipped from specific suppliers.

Honored Contributor

I would suggest you re-post ths on the Customer Care forum where someone who can help might see it.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Amy Kestenberg TSV on 2/13.  I did call Customer Service again yesterday, and the person said that it may not be coming from their warehouse, but from the vendor.  I checked again this morning (2/18) and it's still in process!  The rep did tell me nothing could be changed so something must be happening!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, lovemygrands.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @lrbrb, I am so sorry for the delay, but it looks as though it is being loaded for shipment now. I have emailed you the tracking number, however it needs to be scanned into the first hub before tracking information is available 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @lrbrb I am sorry, I got the email back that I sent to you as undeliverable. Could you please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that I can send the tracking number to you.