Trusted Contributor

Re: What a FUN FRI-YAY with Alberti & Amy

@CaaarefulShopper ThankYou!! Oh I like a good who- dunnit mystery too, but my husband says we don’t get the Hulu channel. 😔
Honored Contributor

@1tuffcookie wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@RescueLover  Happy to -- It's on Hulu, "Death and Other Details," starring Mandy Patinkin.  

I love Mandy.  The other actors are just OK, but the story is great.  Quite a who-dunnit mystery.

We've been watching Death and Other Details too.  We usually wait to watch on the weekends, and I've been looking forward to it each week.  I'm also looking forward to the new Feud about Truman Capote and the Swans.

@1tuffcookie   OMG!  I started Feud already!  I love it.  Before I watched, I read up on the real people (The Swans) and some of the others in the series.  Fascinating.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I am so sorry I missed the show, I had to run some last minute errands. 

Trusted Contributor

@1tuffcookie Yes I got a email invite to the Skechers live show with Kerstin and TJ in California too. I’m 5hrs away from the Q, but in the middle of winter who knows what the roads will be like. It’s a fun girls trip to the Q. They have a bargain basement that’s open every Friday and people wait in line for their turn to go in. Only so many allowed in at one time. All the clothing was $5 each (items from shows. etc) and then tons of miscellaneous items. I got to see one of the models in person there. She was taller and even more beautiful in person. The female security guard told me the models are frequent shoppers there too. Cool huh!
Trusted Contributor

@1tuffcookie wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@RescueLover  Happy to -- It's on Hulu, "Death and Other Details," starring Mandy Patinkin.  

I love Mandy.  The other actors are just OK, but the story is great.  Quite a who-dunnit mystery.

We've been watching Death and Other Details too.  We usually wait to watch on the weekends, and I've been looking forward to it each week.  I'm also looking forward to the new Feud about Truman Capote and the Swans.

Anything with Mandy Patinkin is great.   He is a regular here in upstate NY.   He can act, sing, narrate, cook.