Trusted Contributor

HeartValerie!  I find her voice so relaxing!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have to put the volume up to hear her!

Super Contributor

Love many of her things also. Had the pleasure of meeting her on QVC's All Access Tour. She is as gracious in person as  she is on air. She has help preparing the sets for the shows and is quick to thank her assistents for their help. Such a wonderful person.

Trusted Contributor

@WSfan wrote:

Love many of her things also. Had the pleasure of meeting her on QVC's All Access Tour. She is as gracious in person as  she is on air. She has help preparing the sets for the shows and is quick to thank her assistents for their help. Such a wonderful person.

Lovely!! How nice you got to have the tour and being able to meet her!! I'd love to meet her!!

Esteemed Contributor

She is very soft spoken....I wonder if she is like that at home...

Some of the Hosts would do well to learn from her...it is not necessary to screech...scream...yell..shout...when talking to us...we are not deaf...

Respected Contributor

She and Alberti would make a good pair.

Esteemed Contributor

I look forward to her shows!

Honored Contributor

I like her and some of her things. Sometimes, though, I think her quiet grace is a bit affected and, along with just about everything else QVC is offering, I'd like to see her mix it up a good bit more with respect to what she brings to sell.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Though I hardly watch the Q channel anymore, I always try to catch Valerie's shows!   I enjoy her presentations.  While watching yesterday, I thought  "what a pleasure to hear her describe her items".  I like to see her product displays in a "faux" home setting.   After purchasing for many years, I own many of her items .  I do think I am over the blingy, glittery products though.  I would love to see more natural - maybe wood like - finishes!!

Trusted Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

She and Alberti would make a good pair.

YES!  I agree Smiley Happy