Super Contributor

Purchased two Barbara Bixby items on the 7th and THEY STILL have not shipped. Called customer service and they could only said I would have to be researched by another department and I could call back on Tuesday. VERY DISAPPOINTED. A WEEK TO SHIP with no explanation. Seriously QVC? 

Frequent Contributor
Same here. Ordered the Bixby flower ring on 2/8. It's still in process. Too slow!!
Honored Contributor

There was a recent thread about jewelry shipping slowly.  The poster said she was told there is a issue at the warehouse that is causing the delay.  Customer service didn't elaborate on the issue.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

@Brittany-QVC

Can you do anything to help @BesottedwithEskies with this?

Thanks!Cat Happy

QVC Customer Care

@BesottedwithEskies

I would be happy to look into this for you if you would please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the slow shipping has anything to do w/ the bad weather some folks are having. But I'm just saying.

Respected Contributor

This is one of the reasons I rarely shop at the Q anymore.  I've gotten so used to receiving products in 2 days and in great shape with Amazon Prime that I see no reason to wait for 2 to 3 weeks for something.  Amazon is usually cheaper as well. 

Respected Contributor

I have never had a delivery problem with QVC.  Not at my old location, or my new one that I recently moved to.  Example is my latest order on that TSV Vitamix.  Got it today.  Almost an overnighter!  

Occasional Contributor

Re: VERY VERY SLOW SHIPPING

[ Edited ]

I have one better than that.  I ordered a $3,179.99 Sleep Number bed on 2-1-16.  The bed shipped out on 2-6-16 in 6 different boxes all with different tracking numbers.  I received 2 boxes on 2-9-16 and 2 boxes on 2-10-16.  I checked the tracking on the other 2 boxes and there was no tracking information.  I called QVC to let them know the 2 boxes were missing and the CSR told me it was UPS's fault.  I called UPS and they of course told me if the boxes had shipped there would be tracking information.  So I then proceeded to online chat with 3 different CSR's on 3 different occasions and was told I would have to wait until my Estimated Delivery Date of 2-20-16 before they could look into this matter, even though I had already received the other 4 boxes and the 2 missing boxes did not have any tracking information.  I got fed up and decided to call Sleep Number yesterday and they did nothing but apologize for the poor customer service provided by QVC.  Sleep Number asked me what I needed, I told them and they placed the order free of charge.  This will be my last purchase from QVC!!  Their CSR's are truly either uninformed, untrained or just don't care and I am still sleeping on the floor.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I have been here a while and I can remember when I got things anywhere from 3-7 days.  Now it is more like a week....sometimes over two weeks!  Things have changed for sure.  I hope they get a handle on it soon.