Highlighted
Contributor

Upset with QVC Outlet at Myrtle Beach, SC

This evening I was shopping at the QVC outlet store in MB, SC. Found a really cute Tig bag that I decided to purchase. Went to check out and said I would be paying with my Q card. The cashier promptly drew my attention to a sign that stated they could not accept the Q cards at this time. She stated that they haven't been able to accept them in several months, something to do with some cards having a black bar code and some that don't. I didn't exactly follow her explanation. I wanted to use it because I have a credit on it that would have covered the cost of the bag. She said I would have to pay by some other means. So now a QVC charge card is not accepted at a QVC store. What's next? I told them to keep it and left. I'm sure they would have taken my VISA ok. So where is a good place to start my complaint? Manager of the outlet store? They lost that sale, and probably others I might have made later in my vacation. Anyone else have this happen to them in a QVC outlet store? Thanks for any info.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View