Super Contributor

UPS dumped several bags on my front steps today containing orders from the past week or so. When I picked them up the merchandise slid right out of the bag. The zip tab side was closed but the other end had never been sealed and one bag was heavily taped. Luckily everything was accounted for. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Contributor

I ordered 4 things from HSN recently and they packaged them all in one HUGE box. There was a big hole punched in the side, and the top was wide open. I have no idea how everything arrived intact!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Pedi mattress cover, the 3" memory foam, and you could tell it was a return. I had to package it up and reorder another. No one wants to sleep on someone else body that laid on it, tried it out and didn't want it. The Q is not what it use to be.

Trusted Contributor
I recently had a Qbag arrive in the same condition as yours, catprincess. It was very weird --but everything was there!
Esteemed Contributor

I would call QVC and tell them what happened. We pay so much for shipping and handling this should be reported to CS. Thank goodness all your orders were there untouched or taken. To answer your question this has never happened to me.

Super Contributor

I have never received a bag open but have received it with the tape already peeled and restuck like someone already opened it and then resealed it.