Contributor

OMG can Tara and Jane be more unbearable on David's Kitchen show right now?  The talking over one another is horrible and they are cackling and laughing so much you can't understand them.  I had to mute the TV.   Come on QVC - get the hosts to just sell he products and stop being so loud.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unbearable!!!!

[ Edited ]

So very annoying.....find myself watching less and less......fewer and fewer packages being delivered.......what is it with most of the female hosts....just over-the-top.....waaayyy over-the-top......seems like they're in some "who can be the loudest annoying" host competition.....guess what--you ALL win......

Respected Contributor
I agree. QVC sure isn't the channel it used to be. It's just a Billy Mays infomercial with loud, hyper hosts and guests. Many of them have horrible voices to start with, then it gets worse with the shouting, squealing and talking over each other. It's not pleasant for the viewer. Lol, if I went in a store and the sales people started acting like that I'd leave. Same for QVC. I'm not inviting people into my home that are going to behave that way, so the channel gets changed and there's no chance I'll buy anything.
Trusted Contributor

if you do not like the hosts, the vendors, the presentaitons, or the products, just change the flipping channel for crying out loud.  Whining and complaining is utterly pointless.

As long as they sell products and make a profit (which they do because some people do enjoy these hosts, vendors, nd products) and purchase the items, QVC will not change.  QVC exists to make money, and sales are important.  Entertaining you, alleviating your boredom, and catering their programming to people who do not purchase is not something they are going to do.

Esteemed Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

if you do not like the hosts, the vendors, the presentaitons, or the products, just change the flipping channel for crying out loud.  Whining and complaining is utterly pointless.

As long as they sell products and make a profit (which they do because some people do enjoy these hosts, vendors, nd products) and purchase the items, QVC will not change.  QVC exists to make money, and sales are important.  Entertaining you, alleviating your boredom, and catering their programming to people who do not purchase is not something they are going to do.

FYI---i DO change the channel......

Honored Contributor

You can kind of tell that a post will be a rant from the title. I f this kind of post is upsetting to you, don't read it. It's kind of like changing the channel. The poster can vent and you don't get

upset.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care
Contributor

This is a forum where people are allowed to view and discuss THEIR opinions.  If YOU do not like reading other people's opinion, don't read the forum!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Unbearable!!!!

[ Edited ]

I agree, love to watch the cooking shows, but JaneT is sometimes obnoxious- usually insinuating herself and her kids into the conversation.  In todays world, thats not even safe- keep your private life private as much as possible, imo anyway.