Valued Contributor

I have been watching some of my purchases and the tracking is non-existent.  What is up with the post office!!!!!  This is the worst it has ever been.   I really hate when I can not follow the trail.

Respected Contributor

My USPS orders have not had tracking info for over a week.  Things appear (or not) at random.  Annoying!  I like to know where they are, if they are out for delivery, etc.

Honored Contributor

USPS tracking is the worst. I dread it when my packages say they went out via USPS or when I see they're being sent via SmartPost and transferred from UPS to USPS. I don't mind if they're slower, but the tracking is an issue.

Respected Contributor

Outgoing? or Incoming?  USPS   correct?   not UPS

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tracking---USP

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

I've had trouble with USPS tracking on the QVC website too. But if I copy the USPS tracking number that QVC provides when it ships and then go to the USPS website I can insert the number there and track my package. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree...I had a package coming FEDEX  from Kohl's...no update since it arrived in WV Saturday.

Another package coming from CA USPS...from Amazon.....no update for a week...

Tracking isn't like it used to be..

Valued Contributor

Correct---USPS---I never had any issue until the last couple of weeks.   So Bad !!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Tracking---USP

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster

Honored Contributor

I've had two packages delivered by USPS and the tracking record says nothing.  Can't be read.  One of them I got today.