Honored Contributor

Too early to say goodbye....

[ Edited ]

Let's all continue to post and enjoy the next 4 weeks before D day?  

ETA -  Everyone please find out about the new Proboard that is under construction right now for all of us.  Thank goodness for the posters that are willing to get this set up!!!  This is great news.  Watch out for the threads about it!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Too early to say goodbye....

I signed up on Wisteria, but used a different name.  Afterwards, I wanted to change it to my name on here, but couldn't find a place to do that.

Do you know how I can change it?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I think the sooner we go dark, stop shopping and no longer support this change, the sooner they will get the message.

I removed my cc info as well as my other ship to/gifting addresses. I have no EP's outstanding.

I will no longer shop HSN. I'm expecting an order from Frontgate. I will return that.

All this game playing with hard working customers is over for me.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal :  I went to wisteria dot com but it is a "store" not sure where the blogs would be.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I signed up on the other site but there wil be a BIG learning curve.  

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom 

Go to delphiforums dot com.  Then type Wisteria Lane in the search.

You will be able to open a profile there to post.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal   Apparently there are a few kind posters that are working on setting up a site on proboards dot com.  Hopefully, we won't lose this wonderful gathering place.  

I am hoping that all the archives will still be made available.  There are a lot of good recipes, health suggestions, book reviews, and just fun posts.  

I agree about still posting for now.  Not being tech savvy, I have no idea how long it will take to get something else set up.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I signed up on Wisteria, but used a different name.  Afterwards, I wanted to change it to my name on here, but couldn't find a place to do that.

Do you know how I can change it?  Thanks!

I’m on my iPad so not sure if it looks the same on another device but when you are logged in the Wisteria Lane Forums, at the top of the page is a banner with a spot that says My Preferences. Click on that. 

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   Apparently there are a few kind posters that are working on setting up a site on proboards dot com.  Hopefully, we won't lose this wonderful gathering place.  

I am hoping that all the archives will still be made available.  There are a lot of good recipes, health suggestions, book reviews, and just fun posts.  

I agree about still posting for now.  Not being tech savvy, I have no idea how long it will take to get something else set up.

@tends2dogs  - Yes I just saw that a new forum is underway right now!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy!!!!  This is great!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Not too early for me, I need to find a replacement for this routine...a cup of coffee, reading the Forum & browsing the website for great buys. I have no interest in FB or joining a Q forum on a different site, I know won't keep up with it because this site was so easy...read, comment, shop. I unsubscribed from Q email, deleted saved items & went through my bookmarked threads writing down recipes & helpful info posters shared in a notebook before they go poof. I'll come here less & less to wean myself & slowly start something new...I don't like change, lol. Be well everyone.