Respected Contributor

Thank you QVC Team for adding Grey!

At least I think you have added a grey background tonight to every other topic on the forum pages. It breaks up the white. Or maybe I am just noticing it?? Anyway it is a good thing as Martha says.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC Team for adding Grey!

It does help, but it would be nice if the pages were a bit more colorful. It would be more pleasant to be here.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
QVC Customer Care

@Shawnie We think it gives the presentation some depth - so glad you appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

Thank you.  I was using sunglasses at home to ward off macular degeneration (lol).  I'm a green eyed 'ginger' and really have to watch long term exposure to bright light.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops, duplicate.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

When I first go to Blogs & Forums from the Home Page, on the landing page, the the topic titles are displayed in a turquoise color.  Then if I click on a forum like Q Talk, everything switches to black and white.  If it would be possible to carry the turquoise color for the titles throughout the pages, I think it would make things easier to read.  Please consider.  Thanks.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
QVC Customer Care

@SHIRAZ thank you for your suggestions and keep them coming! we are committed to making this forum a pleasurable experience for all! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
@BeTh-QVC can you give us a hint when IPad users will get more functionality????
Honored Contributor

I really like this, too!  It has made a HUGE difference.

I also noticed that they added the grey to the last post you read in a thread, when you go back to that thread. 

They have made so many improvements since the roll-out!

I'd really love it if they didn't have the ability to make the font super-huge and brightly, eyeball-killing, colored.  That has caused me a few headaches over the past few days.  Smiley Sad