Esteemed Contributor

Re: Terrible Sunday tsv's in April - but no big surprise

@Krimpette wrote:

The only thing I watch on QVC on the weekends these days is Leah's AM Style show on Saturday mornings.  Beyond that, nothing of interest to me on the weekends.  Been that way for a long time now.  No need to even check back on line to see what I've missed.  Sad, but plenty of other things to do or watch.

I can't even watch AM Style anymore.....half the time it is beauty products or beauty gadgets................there is already an overabundance of beauty hours........but unless it is a particular clothing line....shows like AM or PM style, Inspired Style, etc....will throw alot of other 

products into the show.....so never watch them anymore...

Esteemed Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Yep, totally agree with you.   I used to hate the other shopping channel you mention, but find myself watching it more and more.  It is new and exciting; QVC is old and boring.  I am even warming to the other channel's show hosts versus the Q's show hosts. 

---------------------

Me too!!  I never watched that other channel, but find myself clicking on it more and more and rarely watching the Q.  I am seeing more innovative and unusual items on that other channel!!

Honored Contributor

Do they ever have a good Sunday TSV?  I don't think you could find one decent product, let alone TSV, on a Sunday.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't looked at my Inside Q magazine yet, but the Sunday TSVs for April don't surprise me at all.

Sundays are *always* some high ticket item (Dyson product, computer, mattress, etc.) that you *know* DV will be selling in the hour after (peharps even during) his cooking show.

I think QVC picks Sunday as their best day to sell such items. They have DV presenting (at least once or twice, depending on the item), they figure more people are home and tuning in on a weekend day, and finally, they're certainly aiming to reel in the channel flippers.

But yeah, the repetition can be painful for regular and/or long-term customers, LOL. Such days are good Netflix days! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, well I didn't tune in or buy the 1st one offered so I won't plan to tune in for another variation.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm retired, but I would think Sundays would be a good time to give working women fashion. Instead they show Electronics and more male watching products. They certainly don't show women interests on weekends. Could it be, men not women watch the Q on weekends. Maybe so....

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I'm retired, but I would think Sundays would be a good time to give working women fashion. Instead they show Electronics and more male watching products. They certainly don't show women interests on weekends. Could it be, men not women watch the Q on weekends. Maybe so....

After AM Style on Saturday morning, I'm done with the Q for the rest of the weekend.

Honored Contributor

It is pretty easy to guess the TSVs for certain days. Maybe not exactly what it is but sorta.

Trusted Contributor

I watch am style, qvc is off the rest of the weekend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

The only thing I watch on QVC on the weekends these days is Leah's AM Style show on Saturday mornings.  Beyond that, nothing of interest to me on the weekends.  Been that way for a long time now.  No need to even check back on line to see what I've missed.  Sad, but plenty of other things to do or watch.

@Krimpette @Nomorebirthdays @faeriemoon

Yep AM Style is the only thing I watch on QVC on the weekends, I like Leah as a host, but even AM Style is getting very reptitive ......boyfriend shirt---Joan Rivers,  WWC-pants, Logo-- layered top, D&C its always a denim jacket or a long sleeve button down shirt, and Susan Gravr and her Liquid Knit, Isaac with a cardigan and ankle pants, Vionic and Clark shoes.....then we are bombarded with IT Cosmetics or Argan Oil or a hair care tool--dryer or straightener .......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!  They used to bring in a couple different designers which were not part of their regular mix....and something a bit different---jewelry or reasonably priced handbags under $100.......If they still showed Saturday Morning cartoons I'd be watching those instead!!! 

.I seldom watch during the week unless it's Jim Shore or Valerie Parr Hill .or Or Paz jewelry....  It's just gotten so boring..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”