Valued Contributor

Checkout BJs b4 purchasing. They had the same mattress at a much better price a couple of weeks ago.

Super Contributor

Is Jill Bauer still with Scott Living? 

Valued Contributor

Haven't seen Ms. Bauer. They probably realized she wasn't needed to sell their products.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV mattress

[ Edited ]

@Suneshine    Jill Bauer was in the TSV kick-off show with Rachel and the Scott Brothers this morning.  She popped in for a little while with them.  

@MrSour   Is it the same mattress though?  The QVC item page states, "Exclusive to QVC Until 7/30/22."  BJ's carries similar Scott Living Hybrid Mattresses, but they've never had the TSV, which has a Tencel cover on the mattress, and AlumiLast memory foam.    

Honored Contributor

Almost everything Q sells can be found for less elsewhere. Q offered a La-z-boy recliner a few weeks ago and it was on sale for 40% less at midwest grocery stores.

Honored Contributor

I live 2 minutes from a Lazy Boy store where I can sit in lots of choices, feel the fabrics, choose among colors where I can see them in person.  

Price is important to me, but for a purchase such as a chair, it becomes less important.  I need to know the depth of the seat since if my feet don't reach the ground, the chair winds up being useless decoration.  If it costs a few dollars more and I can divide that cost over quite a few years, I pay for that advantage.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I don't understand buying a mattress from TV. I know in a store I'm only going to lie on it for a minute or two but I can at least feel the firmness/softness of the mattress and get an idea of whether I would like it or not.  So many mattress stores around don't see the point of getting one from TV.

Esteemed Contributor

No difference!  The mattress you lie down on in the store is not the one you will receive at home!

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Sorry, but I don't understand buying a mattress from TV. I know in a store I'm only going to lie on it for a minute or two but I can at least feel the firmness/softness of the mattress and get an idea of whether I would like it or not.  So many mattress stores around don't see the point of getting one from TV.

Or a tv

Respected Contributor

You are correct @MrSour .  My husband was at BJ's yesterday and said the same thing. Bj"s has the 11", Tencel/Restonic  Gel foam mattress. Individual wrapped coils, etc. queen size was $399.  The only thing different was the item # no doubt. Same mattress, just different item #.