Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe ,

I checked last night before midnight, and they were accepting wait list orders for all the scents. I ordered the vanilla pear, and this morning it is on backorder too. 

So strange. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@BalletBabe ,

I checked last night before midnight, and they were accepting wait list orders for all the scents. I ordered the vanilla pear, and this morning it is on backorder too. 

So strange. 

@Tissyanne   I am sorry that is ridiculous.  Very Strange!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne @kaydee50 @millieshops @Chessa35 @Kachina624 

I just received this letter from QVC.  Thought you guys might be interested.

Thanks for your 02/25/23 order for: (1) Soft Jasmine, Josie Maran Supersize Argan Anti- (Item# A552454). Unfortunately, we've learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. We're truly sorry that we're unable to ship your order as promised.

If we're unable to get additional quantities of this item, you'll be notified of your order cancellation with our regrets.

You may view, modify, or cancel this order by clicking on http://www.qvc.com/OrderStatus. You can also call Customer Service at 800.367.9444 from 7am to 1am eastern time, 7 days a week.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Your satisfaction is important to us.

Best Regards,

The QVC Customer Care Team

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  Looks like Josie goofed.  Lots of sales lost, I suspect. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe  Looks like Josie goofed.  Lots of sales lost, I suspect. 

@Kachina  I'll say.   I am still hoping I get it, but if not oh well.  I appreciated the letter. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne   Either they sold more than was in stock or it was going to be shipped by the the vendor.  If the latter, then there's been some lack of communication or some false communication between Josie and the manufacturer. 

I've never figured out how to know whether any order is coming from a QVC warehouse or directly from the vendor.  Just received an IT order yesterday, return address from the shipping manager in Florence, SC.  Had no idea where it had started until it got here.  I do know the tracking didn't give me a clue!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV WENT TO BACKORDER

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne        Hey and Yipee  I see my Jose Moran order is in process.  They got more of the TSV in I guess.   Yea!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Tissyanne        Hey and Yipee  I see my Jose Moran order is in process.  They got more of the TSV in I guess.   Yea!

@BalletBabe , Mine went to preparing your order, and is now in process. I hope we get them soon. Yea!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe , Mine went to preparing your order, and is now in process. I hope we get them soon. Yea!!!

@Tissyanne  Mine is preparing also.  Mine says delivery by the 6th.  I am excited.  I never thought we would get it.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Tissyanne  Mine is preparing also.  Mine says delivery by the 6th.  I am excited.  I never thought we would get it.

@BalletBabe , I am excted to be able to smell this new scent. The shampoo I use is also Jasmine. I will let you know when I get mine. Smiley Happy