Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

A backorder means that the total number of stock provided by the vendor to us was incorrect. The item is out of stock and we will try to reorder. If we are unable to do so within two to three weeks, your order will be cancelled and you will be notified by letter.

Waitlist is offered when QVC has a reasonable expectation (not a guarantee) that the item will return to stock within 45 days. For a waitlist order, you may receive a return or an item held by a check.

Hope that helps!

Beth QVC

Thank You!

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

That happened to me with the WWC dress in black. I ordered it around 12:15am.  It could not have been sold out but it went to back order anyway.

I have no real proof, but no one can make me believe they don't honor the last orders first. I see it commented on here all the time.  I've even personally ordered something before it aired and I was the one left waiting.  It happens far too often not to be true.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@BalletBabe ,

Which scent did you order? Anytime I have had an order to be placed on backorder QVC eventually cancels. 

Edited: I see you also ordered Soft Jasmine

@Tissyanne   Ok I just talked to CS and they said that the Company promised them more then they sent, so they have contacted them around 2:30 this afternoon and they are working on getting more.   She also sent a note to higher up I guess about it.  She was very nice.  

@BalletBabe , thank you. I hope they can fill our orders. I really want this TSV. 

Enjoy your evening.  

@Tissyanne  Your Welcome and I hope so too!  Cross our fingers. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's now No Longer Available

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

@BalletBabe   To me it means they sold more than they had in stock. 

@simplyfriends   @BalletBabe    I believe they said at midnight, it was very popular, new, and was expected to sell out.  I guess they were right and now you'll have to wait until Josie can whip out more product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

That happened to me with the WWC dress in black. I ordered it around 12:15am.  It could not have been sold out but it went to back order anyway.

I have no real proof, but no one can make me believe they don't honor the last orders first. I see it commented on here all the time.  I've even personally ordered something before it aired and I was the one left waiting.  It happens far too often not to be true.

@Alter Ego    Ah, conspiracy theories.  Or it could have been delays and just hasn't arrived in the warehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

It means , I probably wouldn't count on getting it !

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  Glad CS was cordial and helpful. And glad to see your compliment.

Hard to tell sometimes whether it's their personality or the access to information the company gives them.   My recent CS experience hasn't been with QVC -  and still it's ranged from excellent right down to useless.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV WENT TO BACKORDER

[ Edited ]

I continue to not understand how QVC can sell products it does not have available for immediate shipment.  At the very least it causes ill feeling toward the company and at worst, IMO, is fraudulent.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV WENT TO BACKORDER

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

I continue to not understand how QVC can sell products it does not have available for immediate shipment.  At the very least it causes ill filling toward the company and at worst, IMO, is fraudulent.

@kaydee50   I know .  I think what gets me is I checked after I ordered and it was in process.  If would have went to back order right away, I would have ordered the unscented.  By the time I saw the backorder it was sold out.