Honored Contributor

Re: THE EASTER BUNNY BRINGS FUN AND JOY! QVC BRINGS PILLOWS, COMPUTERS, AND DANCING!

I shudder to think of what Q will look like on Easter Sunday....David in a bunny suit perhaps? I will pass!

Honored Contributor

Re: THE EASTER BUNNY BRINGS FUN AND JOY! QVC BRINGS PILLOWS, COMPUTERS, AND DANCING!

On 4/19/2014 lovesrecess said:

I shudder to think of what Q will look like on Easter Sunday....David in a bunny suit perhaps? I will pass!

Oh come on, David in a bunny suit, hopping his way through a happy dance and you're going to miss THAT!? Wow! One for the ages...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

On 4/20/2014 stevieb said:
On 4/19/2014 lovesrecess said:

Oh come on, David in a bunny suit, hopping his way through a happy dance and you're going to miss THAT!? Wow! One for the ages...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Oh the shrinks that could cash in on that one! Really doc a 6 foot rabbit, NO doc his name was not Harvey!

Honored Contributor

Well, if the programming doesn't thrill us and really why would it, we can always stay tuned in to these forums for up to the minute updates by the over-involved, as to the status of Amy's labor and delivery... I mean really, and they tell US to get a life!

Honored Contributor

And just in case you missed the big, exciting (Zzzzzzzzzzzz) news... to go with last week's pillow, this Sunday's bore-a-thon will feature hour after hour of Serta mattresses...

Yes folks, it's another Q-classic weekend, which is to say...

NEXT...