Esteemed Contributor

She makes me nervous.  I expect viewing a shopping channel to be a relaxing, enjoyable experience.  Watching Susan is not relaxing.  If I want that kind of a stressful experience I will go buy a new car.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

I like her!

and I can't imagine being a "new member" and saying something like that.

I've been watching her about 20 years .... I like her too!  Actually, one of the few vendors I can watch w/o getting "bad vibes."

Valued Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I like her!

and I can't imagine being a "new member" and saying something like that.

So if you're a new forum member you're not allowed to give an opinion?   We were all new members at one time.

I really like her items, but I cannot hardly watch her show because she has no ettiqutte when the presenter is on. I wish she could learn to wait to talk. Sometimes I want to buy her products, but as the lady is talking so is she about how beautiful and wonderful her items are. I am grateful that she appreciates what she designs, but this is an ongoing problem with her. Please let her know how distracting and obnoxious this is to the viewers. No disrespect, but she really needs to wait her turn. Susan, I know your parents taught you better. 

Thank you

Honored Contributor

She aggravated you last night so you're sitting there watching again....why?   Maybe it's just me, I don't watch the hosts and vendors that irritate me...lol   I like SG and I wear her clothing but she can be a little shrill....so  I do mute the tv.  I wouldn't think of adding to the million posts bashing SG for being happy and enthusiastic.  It's funny how women will knock another woman for doing the same thing that that men do.  All the clothing designers here blah blah blah and the same the same things over and over again but that seems to be ok.  

Contributor

I find Dennis Basso MUCH more irritating with his interrupting the hosts all the time, and walking in front of the camera to go adjust something on the models.  I bet they really like him pawing them all the time too.

Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I've taken to taping Susan's shows and then just fast forwarding thru it to see if I'm interesting in anything. It solves all the problems. I do it with Isaac, also. It solves all problems. If I'm interested in something, I'll listen; otherwise, no thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimix5Grandies wrote:

I find Dennis Basso MUCH more irritating with his interrupting the hosts all the time, and walking in front of the camera to go adjust something on the models.  I bet they really like him pawing them all the time too.

Smiley Frustrated

@Mimix5Grandies- I agree....I can't stand his touching the models....SG adjusts her clothing on the models but always from a respectful distance or point of contact...

Respected Contributor

Stop watching and buying; someone will get the message.

New Contributor

Yes, this is an old topic but I feel exactly the same way.  If she would only shut up.  She definitely knows what she's talking about and provides helpful information but the talking over the hosts drive me up the wall.