Honored Contributor

It's worse than ever. Are you ever going to stop it? Maybe you're just waiting for us to get so used to it we won't even notice. I'll notice. It's driving me crazy.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree!! It is ridiculous ... (I say) I feel like I am on a Pogo Stick!!  Help!!

Respected Contributor

I also agree.  However, I'm not sure if the Q can do anything about it.  It does jump around when I'm on my tablet but not when I'm on my laptop.  I believe it happens because items are being downloaded and you have to wait for that to be completed.

It is a pain though.

Super Contributor

I've had nothing but problems and headaches since the change here. My first attempt to reply to this thread was a fail and had to sign in again and start over.

Honored Contributor

They obviously can't fix it or it would have been done by now.  Might as well get used to it and quit mentioning it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
It's kinda a shock when you go to tap a thread and end up somewhere entirely different.
Honored Contributor

I think it's what device you are using. It jumps a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Get rid of the horizontal ad banners. They are annoying and is what causes the page jumping which is especially noticeable on a tablet. It makes the site look cheap and unprofessional to have the pages jump all the time.

Honored Contributor

missy1 wrote:

I think it's what device you are using. It jumps a lot.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that this 'jumping' thing mentioned by a few is just slow page loading.  

Since the majority of us are not having slow page loading here anymore, I have to figure that it's probably either/or, the device one is using and their internet speed.

A slower, or older, processor will cause slow page loading.   A slower, or interrupted internet feed will also cause slow page loading.  Another thing is that I notice that this board attracts a lot of internet newbies who are probably also computer newbies.  If they have not educated themselves in how to keep a computer clear and clean that can make a HUGE difference.

HTH Smiley Happy