Honored Contributor

Re: So it seems Easy Pay is no longer the default method

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess I was able to make the permanent change (to single payment) at checkout.  I wonder if it depends on your browser.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61   I don't have that option on my version of qvc.com.  I default to full-pay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

It seems i am not allowed either.

Super Contributor

I went to my account and i cannot change it.

Respected Contributor

I use a tablet with Crome & I don't use the Q app...my acct defaults to EasyPay but can be quickly changed by clicking the arrow in a green box above Place Order. I always check my address, form & type of payment every time I place a Q order, just like I do with other online retailers. I also check to make sure as I'm not signing up for offers & services I don't want before placing orders so the complaints about additional clicks being too much trouble...good grief, it's a screen touch not heavy lifting.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Any ideas why? I'm baffled why some have the option and some don't.

Do you have anything currently on EP? I'm wondering if it's only offered to those that have existing EP in process? Or maybe the other way around?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51   I have the same set-up as you but I'm wondering if this ability to change may be a feature on the QVC app?

@cjm61 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I never use the app. I use chrome on my laptop. I rarely have IT problems that others complain about on these boards.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61   I also use Chrome but on an Android Samsung tablet.  I also rarely have any problem.  Never have I been unable to see anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Icegoddess I was able to make the permanent change (to single payment) at checkout.  I wonder if it depends on your browser.

@faeriemoon  last week someone mentioned about the box and not everyone has it. I'm on a desk top and used different browsers and it never showed up. Don't mind changing it at checkout so it's ok.