Esteemed Contributor

@drivingmissdaisy wrote:

I agree with you. I also purchase from HSN and notice how much faster itmes arrive. They also send a nice thank you afterward - something QVC does not do.  I question how it makes sense to send each item ordered at the same time, coming from the same warehouse in all seperate packages.

@drivingmissdaisyHSN has it's slow moments too.  I recently was on a waitlist for an item while there were still two available.  I didn't care, so I waited.  Once an order was in packaging for 10 days.  So it does happen there too.

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

Re: Shipping rant!!!

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on Sept. 30th. And it shows shipped but is showing waiting for USPS to pick up.  Today is Oct. 6th.  Just wondering what is up with the shipping?  I really have had no trouble before, but haven't orded in awhile from the Q.   Have to say really wished I hadn't this time.  I order from other companies & get it fast!    I just need to stop ordering from the Q.  Not sure why it would just sit somewhere tho.  There seems to be no way to check on the status sense it seems to be in a "holding" pattern. Does this time cut into my "30 day return?"

Wow was just reading some of the posts on shipping & talk about bad!!  Now I really wish I had never orded anything from here.  Well I hope if I ever recieve my package that my return time hasn't ran out so I can just return it. I think since it seems to have really went downhill on shipping I need to look for another place to shop. I do have to say tho, what good is it to advertise & try to sell something if you make your customers mad because of super slow shipping or on some I have read about, no shipping. Doesn't make sense to me. But it has taught me an important lesson. Don't shop here anymore!!

Frequent Contributor

I was just going to start a shipping rant post myself!  In my neighborhood, the US Post Office is terrible - we are constantly getting wrong mail - mail for other addresses on my block, even mail for different streets!  And the mail often arrives in terrible shape - ripped, wet, etc.  So when QVC ships to FedEx who then re-routes to the US Postal Service, I get upset - there have been a few times when I don't get my packages.  At least the UPS guy and FedEx guy leave deliveries on my back deck when I am not home.  The mail delivery person never rings the bell (many times I am home when he comes, usually after 5 pm), and leaves packages in the middle of my walkway, on top of my potted plant....I know this is not really QVC's fault, but I just had to get it off my chest!

Agree 100 percent.  Have called customer service three days in a row to find out where my sketcher boots are.  One pair arrived and the other did not.  They tell me cannot find out status until once it ships - baloney, QVC is a large company and I don't believe that.  Also I had a package sent USPS from a facility 20 minutes from my home in Virginia.  All USPS is given to DHL and they take it to the post office.  Well, they took my item to Charlotte, NC, 350 miles in the opposite direction from me, dropped it off at the post office who then delivered it two days earlier - what a joke.  I could have driven to the warehouse and piced it up but instead of it taking one day, it took six days.  I'm just going to stop ordering, not worth the hassel,

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping rant!!!

[ Edited ]

@Lovemyboots

Thirty days as of receipt.  Don't worry...mmm...Be happy!  Similar usps snafu happening to me.  In honor of Columbus Day, the mail was put on the Santa Maria, which sank!