Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Any person who moves her parents across 4 states so she and her husband can care for them while her father has chemo and her mother is in a wheel chair qualifies as beautiful to me. Her husband too.

Why is it we know all these wonderful things she does for her family? I guess all of the other many hosts are so lucky they have no trials and tribulations in their lives?

I find there are very few who escape through life w/o having to go through the hardships of family and loved ones' failings. It's life, and all the other hosts you don't know about, do their job, and quietly suffer through the tribulations.

A lot is known because people follow these hosts on FB and Instagram. 

...and many of us who don't do FB and Instagram, learn of them thru her selling of various items. I've learned of even many of her friends sufferings there, also. Not to speak of all of her own physical  and personal struggles.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@suzyQ3  Thank you so much. I will give it a try when I return from errands. I used black text in your honor. LOL

@pattypeep, haha, I am truly honored.

Let me know whether you have any problems with the codes.

@suzyQ3 Heavens to Betsy. Now I can't even find where to do the sig line. I stumbled across it a couple of days ago. Now...can't find. )<:

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep, okay, take a deep breath. :-) Click on your name at the top of the page, then click on Settings, and then click on personal information. Your sig will be there.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 I did that, but didn't find it. I'm heading there again !

sparkle thank you.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep, I think that I'm now seeing your sig in italics and bold. Did you strike gold?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 Yes, m'am. I had gotten mostly there, but forgotten I had to click on personal preferences to bypass the changing of email address. Thank you so much for your help. I know you don't care for color, but I'm curious how you change the sig to color. Use <c>? Thank you so much !!!

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@suzyQ3 Yes, m'am. I had gotten mostly there, but forgotten I had to click on personal preferences to bypass the changing of email address. Thank you so much for your help. I know you don't care for color, but I'm curious how you change the sig to color. Use <c>? Thank you so much !!!

@pattypeep, I can't help you there, but surely someone one can. Glad you had success with at least the italics and bold.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@pattypeep, I can't help you there, but surely someone one can. Glad you had success with at least the italics and bold.

@pattypeep@suzyQ3

I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier when you tagged me.  Here's some info about adding color to your siggy:

Precede the signature with

<font color="nameofcolor">

but don't use "nameofcolor" literally...   fill in the color's actual name between those quotation marks.   You can end with </font> but actually the system will fill that in for you.

Link to all the color names:
http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

In my case, I chose to make the siggy a darker black.   Here's what mine looks like, with the HTML code (I use "<em>" to start and end italics):

<font color="black"><em>If we resist reading what we disagree with, how will we acquire deeper insight into what we believe? Things most worth reading are precisely those that challenge our convictions. (anon)</em></font>

(Shout-out @ChynnaBlue, who's been an incredible resource for all of us as we learn to navigate the forum and who took the time to compile a comprehensive list of forum tips.   Here's the link, and it's always available in her siggy:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Suggestion-Box/HELPFUL-TIPS-AND-SUGGESTIONS/td-p/1867560)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I am fairly new to the different "blogs" part of QVC having joined just this past fall. (The shopping portion I have down! 😊)  I've posted a few times, always tried to keep things light, maybe bring a little humor. (It never hurts to put a smile on someone's face. Right?) Well, things got busy during the holidays, like they tend to do, and I've been away until tonight. I couldn't wait to catch up! I started reading different topics and responses and settled on this one bc it was about Shawn and I was hoping someone might have recognized the darling purple print tunic dress she had on today. I'd love to try and find it. (I called CS. They said it was her own.) Anyway, I digress. What I actually found was so disheartening, and for the life of me, I will never understand the constant hair-, feet-, glasses-, personality-, make-up-, style-, laugh-, story-telling, sharing of any kind-BASHING about Shawn. I think it's time people start asking themselves how any of this superficial non-sense directly affects their own lives. Bc it doesn't. And it just comes off as bitter. The solution is simple. Take your remote, change the channel. Then grab your My Pillow and scream into it! 😜 Happy New Year everyone!!

Respected Contributor

@Ifeelwicked This is a good thread about Shawn, so please stay positive! Thank You           Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!