Super Contributor

On Inspired Style tonight, my twin sister and I were surprised to see the Shape X gentleman in shorts.  A little casual for a vendor? Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

Re: Shape X Vendor in Shorts!

A bit unorthodox for a vendor...hope he looked good in them!

Super Contributor

Just watched the video....  no.

Just no.

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

A bit unorthodox for a vendor...hope he looked good in them!

Absolutely ridiculous, and no, he did not.

Honored Contributor

Red shorts.....

Respected Contributor

Truly hideous!! The red shorts looked skintight to me, along with his button down white shirt and conservative loafers, quite a look. The gentleman seemed very pleased with himself. Me not so much. 

I'm being catty, no matter I'm sure the poof police will be here soon.

Respected Contributor

Tacky!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Most of the male vendors dress in clothing too small or in the same repetitive outfit of jeans and sneakers.  The best dressed award for male vendor goes to David D. for Joan Rivers. 

Trusted Contributor

Totally inappropriate!   He looks like he was going to a bar trying to catch a date!    If this is his idea of fashion is, he is in the wrong business.   If he was trying to interview as a model---wrong place.   If he wanted to catch a date, wrong place and wrong host.   

ANY male on QVC wearing skin tight pants is INAPPROPRIATE.    Save that for other places.    The purpose of QVC is to sell clothes and other things, not yourself.   

I agree that David Dangle is the best dressed male on QVC and demonstrates class, style, respect, and professionalism.  

Respected Contributor

After reading these comments I had to watch the video.  That's a new one on me seeing a male vendor in shorts, red no less.  He would have looked much better even if he was in a pair of jeans.  Wonder what Amy thought when she saw him.  Smiley Very Happy