Frequent Contributor

I like David but I can tell you what he's selling without looking.  Temptations, Lock&Lock, Ribs or steaks.  Maybe potstickers. Kitchenaid, spurtles, something from Mark Charles Misilli and/or George Forman company.  Enough!

Trusted Contributor
The hosts mentioned on this thread are full time featured hosts, this means they most likely work a full time schedule so it would make sense to me that they would have 4-6 regular shows. i do not watch anymore because I do not have cable so I only see the hosts on videos or live tv on the intranet (which I rarely access). If there was a product I was interested in I would tune in on the intranet but I do not tune in for the hosts.
I did tune in on Friday nights when Lisa R was there and enjoyed the show. I rarely missed it and I looked forward to watching after a long work week.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shaking Up the Line-Up?

[ Edited ]

I agree. 'New' show titles only or a change of host assigned to yet another static, host-specific show, as an excuse for then foisting out the same tired merchandise offered by the same ten brands over and over hardly constitutes anything 'new' or worth watching. The weekends are especially bad, but even during the week, QVC is a stale as a two week old cupcake. And yes, we're seeing way too much of the same handful of hosts. Why do they keep hiring new hosts that we almost never see?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
@stevieb, I think it is so they have someone to work the middle of the night hours on the east coast.
Esteemed Contributor

@happygolfcartrider

I meant to hit reply and I hearted you instead. I just wanted to mention that Antonella is not replacing David, her show will be on QVC plus.

Respected Contributor

@Flamom

@Flamom wrote:

I like David but I can tell you what he's selling without looking.  Temptations, Lock&Lock, Ribs or steaks.  Maybe potstickers. Kitchenaid, spurtles, something from Mark Charles Misilli and/or George Forman company.  Enough!

Oh but he makes the food look soooooo good! 

Don't worry, be Happy!