Contributor

Re: Rick With Harry Slatkin Today (1/25/24)

I wish I could post pictures on here of us. He has a great sense of humor, and is as nice and kind as a person could be. Like I said, we got to spend time with several hosts. Jayne Brown sat beside me at dinner, and she’s another KIND, beautiful, caring person. Really though, Rick is so kind and genuine, and gracious in person.
Honored Contributor

No, we don't say anything bad about Rick, or hurt his feelings, ok? K!Woman LOL

I think he is so cute! Love him!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

We met, and talked to:
Allie Carr
MaryBeth
Alberti
Courtney
David Venable
Jayne
Julia Cleary
Rachel
Monifa
Stacy
Rosina
Sandra
ALL SO NICE!
Contributor

In addition to Rick.
Regular Contributor

I love Rick and Valerie. I think he peps her up, she she quiets him down (as far as Rick can be quiet).
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlsgirls 

I've heard the same about Rick. Cool that you got to go to the Foodie Fest!

My sister auditioned for QVC about 10 years ago. One of the hosts she met was Rick. She said he was really nice, normal and about 10 % less "jazz hands" than he is on camera.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlsgirls wrote:
I got to meet and talk to Rick for a while ( and joke around) at the foodie fest at QVC this summer. Rick is the nicest, salt of the earth, real human beings that I’ve met. We took a bunch of photos. In fact, he took a selfie of my daughter, me, and himself. He was funny and great! We met around 10 hosts. It’s sad you would say this. He is 100% authentic- and not fake at all.

@Pearlsgirls.  Perhaps his on and off-screen personas differ?  Anyway, people seem to love him or hate him.  Of course he'd be on his best behavior at a meet and greet.

I've spent years changing the channel whenever he appears. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I'm glad I don't watch QVC on TV. I just look at items online. Works for me.

Contributor

He is so nice, and hilarious. The first thing he said to me was “Didn’t we go to a guns and Roses concert together back in the day”. 🤣 Then we sort of kept joking from there-then MaryBeth got in on it. They were all SO GENUINELY nice. Jayne Brown treated me like her guest at dinner- class act. They were all funny, and wonderful. It was a really fun experience.
Contributor

I mostly shop online too. Smiley Happy