Respected Contributor

Returning 2 items in one bag

I read here recently some tips for returning two items in one bag. Items which had arrived separately.  Not sure which label to put on or any packaging methods to be sure the items are both handled.

I read a thread here recently about this but cannot find it.

Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Returning 2 items in one bag

I have done this many times with no problems,, Attach either label to the package. Complete the reurn information for each item. I attached each one to that item. Hope this helps.It is especially helpful after Christmas if you have several returns.

Honored Contributor

Just make sure the two items are in the same class like both clothing or both jewelry.  Don't mix as they go to different locations. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I've returned several items in one bag a few times.  No problem.  I picked on of the address labels and didn't have an issue.

Honored Contributor

Just make sure all the items are going to the same returns warehouse---or it may take longer to get your refund. Now HSN wants you to return an item like you recieved it---if there was one to the bag than only that one can be returned--if you buy 4 items and they all come together than all of them in one bag is fine.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Just make sure all the items are going to the same returns warehouse---or it may take longer to get your refund. Now HSN wants you to return an item like you recieved it---if there was one to the bag than only that one can be returned--if you buy 4 items and they all come together than all of them in one bag is fine.

I do not find this to be true.  I've returned multiple HSN items (separate orders) all in one bag or box and had no problems.