Frequent Contributor
This may have been addressed before, so please no negative comments. I returned an item that did not meet my needs. Surprisingly it was received by QVC from USPS within a week. The confirmation email said it would take 10 to 15 days to process…to get my refund. That seems excessive to me. I know there are employee shortages and everything, but that will me into a second easy pay payment, which I think is unacceptable.

Has anyone else experienced this long of a wait time to process a return?

Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes.  And I too think it is unacceptable.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

This has been the case with Q returns as far back as I can remember, and yes, everyone experiences the same. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ocookie   I wait for 8 days after I show it was received back, and then call customer service, and they have always done the credit for me at that time.  

Usually it takes WEEKS later, I then get an email saying they are processing my return, and my credit will be zero, but the credit has already been done and viewable at my bank, so I just track the return and call after it's been sitting there a week. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor
Slowest refund process ever. Another never ending problem.
Honored Contributor

@ocookie wrote:
This may have been addressed before, so please no negative comments. I returned an item that did not meet my needs. Surprisingly it was received by QVC from USPS within a week. The confirmation email said it would take 10 to 15 days to process…to get my refund. That seems excessive to me. I know there are employee shortages and everything, but that will me into a second easy pay payment, which I think is unacceptable.

Has anyone else experienced this long of a wait time to process a return?

Thank you.

@ocookie. Not everyone gets charged a second EZ pay.  That is on the customer sending it back...how quickly you return it after receiving the item.

Frequent Contributor
My return and credit was processed today!
Honored Contributor

It's just not QVC.  I had to return something from Sundance and they received on 7/7 I kept waiting for the refund and nothing.  When I emailed them two days ago asking when I would get my refund I received an email a few hours later saying they received it and refunded me.  I think many places are short staffed.

Occasional Contributor

this is due to the "new" Smart Returns process. Also, make sure you don't just drop off an item with a Smart Label on it, its actually a DUMB thing to do unless you get a receipt that you actually mailed it. Agree, it's very annoying to get billed for something that has already been returned.  Its like they can use our "money" longer by delaying return credit.