Valued Contributor

Quick! What was the last totally NEW product you saw on Q?

And I mean totally new, not a rehash or upgraded model of the same ol' thing.  And to be fair, this can include totally new products on other shopping channels, too.  

For me on the Q, I think it would be either the Nest fragrances, or Edward's makeup line.  What are some new products you all have noticed, that I may have been missing?  I checked in on QVC for Black Friday, but only saw the same products they've been showing forever, so I moved on.  But maybe I missed something?  

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Respected Contributor

Re: Quick! What was the last totally NEW product you saw on Q?

They haven't show any new items for months now. I did some shopping on line yesterday, mostly with Amazon. I would click over to the Q and the camera was always being aired. You didn't miss anything. Today all you will see is the Dell computer. How boring.

Honored Contributor

Believe me @Serenity-Now, it's unlikely you've missed anything...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Not any great Black Friday deals that I've seen and all the old tired products dragged out.  Seems every other hour was an hour of that camera and today the computer.  Thank goodness for Amazon!!

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

Quite simply, l think the reason we're not seeing any new products on the Q is because they haven't been able to sell off the old ones yet!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe there are those still watching.  

Honored Contributor

The newest thing I've seen is your lovely quote, @Serenity-Now

:  SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Hello, SerenityNowMyndi. Smiley Happy

The most totally new product I've seen on QVC is Nick Chavez' Velvet Mesquite Thickening/Hydrating Styling Gel. It's styling gel that actually holds a hair style and doesn't make the hair sticky, crunchy, goopy and doesn't leave those white flakes that otehr styling gels do.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

@NC Bandwagon, I have that product on my wish list, thanks for the reminder!

SerenityNow!