Not applicable

I have to say for a first time buyer with QVC, I learned quick this is not a company I want to deal with. I ordered a Ipad on June 19thfor a birthday present. When ordered said approximate delivery June 26th, said great this would give me enough time her birthday is on the 28th.

I checked the status of the order on the 22nd showed a label was created for shipping on the 20th and there was no further info given,

I quickly contacted customer service who told me the same thing as on the screen.

I asked if something could be done to follow up on this and they explained that QVC only deals with outside vendors and have no way to contact them,

I asked for a supervisor he gave me the number to corporate.

Spoke with a supervisor there who said we stand bye the system even though it has not shipped its still not late.

I again asked for someone to follow up again cannot do it.

I contacted corporate headquaters spoke with some one from the office of the president, she gave me the tracking number and said to check it over the weekend this will give me something to do, anything further she was unwilling to help.

I asked for the order to be cancelled and she replied no problem,

cancelled the order she then calls me back to say she was able to determine the order shipped,

this is the most disheartning company I have ever dealt with,

I would never purchase from again,

Robert B.