Esteemed Contributor

If I understood correctly, the Q's anniversary contest says to enter daily.  I tried twice today and it won't take:  keeps coming up with You've already signed up today.

Has anyone else not been able to enter today?

Occasional Visitor

I keep getting a blank page

Honored Contributor

I entered very early this morning....before everything went haywire. It went through fine then.

Honored Contributor

@dawglover wrote:

I keep getting a blank page

@dawglover@eddyandme

Earlier thread on this has instructions from Moderator. Others were having issues also. HTH

Valued Contributor

I experienced the same thing when I tried it earlier today.  I think there is some kind of 24-hr timer on their website.  I just tried it again and was able to enter for today.  I would try again this evening.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Contest

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

If I understood correctly, the Q's anniversary contest says to enter daily.  I tried twice today and it won't take:  keeps coming up with You've already signed up today.

Has anyone else not been able to enter today?

@eddyandme, I just tried and was able to enter for today.    On another thread, someone mentioned it appears to be on a 24-hour cycle, so be sure at least 24 hours have passed since your last entry.  

If you still have problems, clear the browser cookies/cache/data, close and relaunch it or try a different browser.

(I just entered using an iMac desktop v. OS X 10.11.5 using Chrome v. 50.0.2661.102.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

I had to wait 24 hours and was finally allowed to enter today!

Super Contributor

It did the same thing to me early this morning, but I tried later in the day , and it worked fine . I think you just have to keep trying.

Honored Contributor

My entry page won't load. I tried multiple times today and yesterday. I sent Customer Service an email about this. I thought it had to do with my Apple device because other posters are having problems on this site with Apple devices. Could you please notify someone at the company too. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Mindy D wrote:

My entry page won't load. I tried multiple times today and yesterday. I sent Customer Service an email about this. I thought it had to do with my Apple device because other posters are having problems on this site with Apple devices. Could you please notify someone at the company too. Thanks.

@Mindy D, I had no problems using my iMac.   What device are you using, what operating system software version, and which browser?   I can't try with my iPad until 24 hours pass, but maybe someone else has tried with an iPad or iPhone and can tell us what happened.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova