Respected Contributor

That's what I do too now. Put it on my wish list. When I look at it a few days later I usually delete it. It's a good way to keep your buying in check. If it sells out on air, oh well, must meant to be.

Respected Contributor

Rarely do I immediately purchase; I put items in the save for later tab, come back for another look, and 90% of it I later delete. If I am serious about replacing or replenishing wardrobe staples I shop alone so I don't get caught up my friend's enthusiasm. Same principle with online shopping; I find most impulse purchases were a waste of money so I try to take the "impulse" out of the equation.

Frequent Contributor

I've been with QVC from the beginning.  I, too, have a problem with EZ pay, which I am working on.  It's been 7 weeks since I bought anything because, for the first time, I maxed out a credit card.  That was my wake-up call.  Of course I take responsibility for my actions, and it's nice that so many posters are understanding and sympathetic.  Qvc is a master at encouraging impulse buying; I remember when the TSV was a big secret and revealed only at midnight.  And the constant reminder by the hosts that only so many remain.

Respected Contributor

When the sales pitch on an item starts to get to you, remember that you lived without it up till now and you can live without it tomorrow. Nothing can buy peace of mind, not even on easy pay. No QVC product is worth the misery of a maxed out credit card.