Trusted Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

when you sign in to get to the Boards/Forum/Blogs, you then get directed to "Order Status" and not to the Forums.  this has been going on for a while and others have mentioned it. please fix.

Oh my gosh, this is so annoying and I agree, QVC please FIX THIS AND STOP IT! I was checking the forum and had not signed in yet, went to reply too a post, they had me sign in and then I was redirected to my Order Status????? Not sure why they need to do this but we all need to complain, otherwise they will continue to do it.

Honored Contributor

I've been going craz(ier) here trying to get checked in.  I went back and forth on my IPAD (I'm on my big computer here now) trying to get it straighened out...never did...had to change my sign in signature.

Anyway, they aren't helpful at all.  All he/she did was apologize.  The thing kept asking for all of my personal information, everything, it kept going in a circle.  Then I used my IPAD instead and changed my sign in word and finally I got in, but they couldn't tell me why when it says order status it doesn't say it's secure.  

Esteemed Contributor

To the moderators...It was great to go back and forth to the sign in sheet to the orders. I got the option to cancel some more orders I did not really need and saved myself some big bucks.$$$$$$$$$ I made use of that big problem[s] with the website that the Q does not want to or does not know how to fix  this website.Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

I'm so sick of trying to "heart" a reply, sigining in and being sent to the Calista order I've already received and have been using.  Is this really not ever going to be fixed?

Contributor

Hopefully this problem will be corrected faster than all of the complaints of suddenly not receiving the Inside Q magazine for months and months. Have been told this would be corrected and guess what?? NOT!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it means that if you use my forum, you are going to look at what I decide you should look at. Perhaps it will be added to Terms and Conditions.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I think they intend for it to work like that.

@ValuSkr  If they intend it to work this way, why not tell us that so we are not waiting for a fix? That is an easy solution.

I agree.  THe mods said it had been reported to the IT dept but since then there has been no updates reported by the mods.  IF this is not going to be fixed then they should at least tell us so people will not be waiting for a correction to be made.

Respected Contributor

Fixed.  Thanks!