Esteemed Contributor

If this is the new "norm" then I would like to know why...what is the purpose of sending us to the orders...what does that do for them ...i know it aggravates the heck out of us...Why isn't someone being honest and tell us they really are not trying to correct it...and if they are trying to correct it...why is it taking so long...how did it happen in the first place...

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I think they intend for it to work like that.

@ValuSkr  If they intend it to work this way, why not tell us that so we are not waiting for a fix? That is an easy solution.

I agree with both of you. After days of this with no change - for what should be an easy fix - I think it is intentional. They should just admit it.

Honored Contributor

Someone from the Q has posted that IT is "working on it".  REALLY? I've been dealing with this crappola for *3* weeks.

NO ONE is working on it. Not. At. All.

Frequent Contributor

Perhaps their IT people are too busy keeping up with creative ways to constantly change the home page with crafty little tricks that force customers to "look around" more for what used to be simple to find; or they need to hire smarter IT people who know how to fix this problem; or like one poster mentioned they want it this way! Why they would want it this way is beyond my brain but then lots of what they do is. The only thing I can think of is they were/are trying to allow people to only have to sign in once - like for account information AND for forum postings. I always had to sign in twice to post even if I had already signed in to check my order status. Perhaps in trying to fix that problem, they created another but for goodness sakes - undo what they did!

Honored Contributor

I believe this has been going on for about a week and a half now. If they intended to fix it, l think it would have been done by now. It certainly would be nice to let us know, one way or the other...

If this change is intentional, it's a big bust! JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

I too have been experiencing this - it is very frustrating!

Honored Contributor

If this is intended then they need to get off their collective backsides and say so. I mean, after all, they have an entire website at their disposal with which to COMMUNICATE with their CUSTOMERS... If it isn't intended and they truly are working on it, as slow as that seems to be, they likewise need to COMMUNICATE with us to let us know what is going on... It has never ceased to amaze me that they almost NEVER use this website to alert the client base of things that impact us... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The Q is aware of it and everyone is complaining but it is falling on deaf ears.  It's nice to know you're valued.  NOT.  :catvery-happy:

----------I agree that they don't care.  Maybe it's a ploy to make me feel guilty that I've only purchased one thing so far this year.  

Esteemed Contributor

I go to the address bar and use the QVC link from the drop down menu (Top sites) and it takes me right to the forum log in. 

Honored Contributor

It is VERY ANNOYING!! Cat Mad

But it has saved me more than $300.00!! When I was directed to my Orders, I saw two lovely but not necessary Barbara Bixby items that I had ordered (earrings and an enhancer) so I was REMINDED that I had ordered them and CANCELED them! Woman Surprised

@ms traditional @Annabellethecat66 @stevieb @handygal2