Valued Contributor

Q credit card - zero balance

For the first time in years and I do mean years (20+) I don't owe a penny on my Q card.  I generally don' t have a large balance and I pay it monthly, but I haven't purchased anything from the Q since April and all the easy pays are done. There just hasn't been anything that I absolutely positively loved (and had to have) or need.  It's a good feeling. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q credit card - zero balance

[ Edited ]

I am challenging myself to not buy one more thing for the rest of the month.  Susan Graver got me last night with her one time only on the leggings that I like.  I convinced myself that I needed another color.  Of course I live in Florida and have not even worn the other two colors I already bought.  The good thing is, the more Christmas cr@p they sell, the less I watch.  So there, I put it in writing, no more QVC purchases for the rest of October!!!

Congrats to you for not having a balance!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

CONGRATS!  What a good feeling!

Respected Contributor

Good for you!  You should be proud of yourself.  Now, at least if you do see something you want, you can buy it and pay it off at the end of the month with no interest.  Those easy pays are a downward spiral, aren't they?

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I purchased a bunch of stuff the last two weeks, but I am committing to only buying necessities for awhile.  I'm lining out how long after I take inventory, but congratulations for paying it off!

Trusted Contributor

YES! Congrats and same here. Havent bought anything in months, no credit card balances to anyone. I no longer do the easy pay thing as it sure can add up quick. But homehow I feel left out of the "go for it" buying I often did in the past. Can be an addiction like any other and I have to keep telling"myself "One Day at a Time" LOL Just hoping I do not relapse this month LOL. (I find myself justifying any purchase to reward myself for zero balances) LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woo hoo!  Good for you!  I will have mine paid off at the end of December!!!  Can't wait.  I am committed to no more charges to my Qcard.  I have purchased quite a few things since August.  I have decided easy pay is not a good thing.  I pay my bill in full each month.  I have already paid October and just have November and December to go! 

Frequent Contributor

@catmamma wrote:

For the first time in years and I do mean years (20+) I don't owe a penny on my Q card.  I generally don' t have a large balance and I pay it monthly, but I haven't purchased anything from the Q since April and all the easy pays are done. There just hasn't been anything that I absolutely positively loved (and had to have) or need.  It's a good feeling. 

Congratuations! 

Same here, I really don't need any more things. The quality is not as it used to be. I will not use easy pay, not good for your credit score.

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo
Trusted Contributor

@catmama  Girl, you have been set free!!!!  Congratulations!Smiley Happy  Put your feet up and have a cold one.

Valued Contributor

@catmamma wrote:

@catmama

thumbs-up.jpg