Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? WEEKEND PREVIEW-WOW WEEKEND, FALL, & PHILOSOPHY

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!  With a big heat wave covering most of the U.S., good time to stay inside...let's get grab our remote and see what QVC is offering this weekend!!! 

Hey look, a remote control cat....LOL!!!

Image result for cats with remotes

QVC wraps up FALL FASHION FORECAST WEEK and also presents---get ready---you won't be able to handle the excitement but it's .....A WEEKEND OF WOW---A 3 DAY EVENT!!!!

Of course, it kicks off with AM STYLE with LEAH WILLIAMS!!!  And what else is more INAPPROPRIATE on a HOT Summer's day than FALL FASHIONS!!!!-----

Image result for cats wearing fall fashion        Image result for cats wearing fall fashion          Image result for cats in sweatersImage result for dogs wearing fall fashion

And the featured item will be Liam with VIONIC WITH ORTHAHEEL -----Grab your magic marker and join in the fun!!!

Image result for qvc vionic with orthaheel                     Image result for qvc vionic with orthaheel

NEXT UP it's the fall preview edition of SATURDAY MORNING Q featuring Vionic and another favorite .......LORI GREINER!!!  fresh from her Shark Tank gig.......

Image result for qvc lori greiner      Image result for cats dressed as sharks  Image result for qvc lori greiner

(hey Mark, how did your NBA Mavs make out in free agency---LOL)

It's time to go to the HAMPTONS and join the Ladies that lunch, for a very special event.....

It's SUPER SATURDAY LIVE---from the HAMPTONS, benefitting the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund---- Check out the online preview-it seems like more of the same stuff.  Didn't they used to have more designer shoes?  Shop til you drop.....

Image result for cats in shopping bag

Enjoy a full hour of VIONIC  from 4-5 PM and AGAIN from 8-9 PM.......

Image result for cats in shoes

Hmmm...maybe time for a nap, fittingly, QVC presents SERTA----yep, the sheep are baaaaack.....

Image result for cats dressed as sheep                

Shows are from 5-6 PM and from 9-10 PM

Then tune in for an hour of the HONORA JEWELRY COLLECTION---

It's an hour of fashion with BOB MACKIE WEARABLE ART!!!

It's more thrills and chills with SHOE SHOPPING WITH JANE with more VIONIC---

Where's that remote---

And so ends another exciting day at the Q.....

Sunday promises to be another scorcher.....

so I know many of you will choose to stay in and watch QVC.....yeah, right Smiley Wink

Now what did the Q chose to "wow" you on this weekend event........why they chose to be philosophical ..........

Not with books ......... but with a weekend favorite-----that's right PHILOSOPHY---BEAUTY---CELEBRATING A MONTH OF MIRACLES!!!!

Image result for cats dressed as a christmas angels

No not the heavenly kind of miracles----the beauty kind.....and it looks like they are ready to hit the beach

Shows are throughout the day----grab a bowl of suds and join in the fun....

Image result for cats in tub of suds         

Show times are
12-2 AM
  3-4 am
   8-10 am
    3- 5 pm
     7-9 pm

And it wouldn't be a Sunday without SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN--FEATURING PHILOSOPHY---(Carolyn is still out on leave--we miss you CAROLYN)........

Dan's dogs helped demonstrate Wednesday's TSV.......beautiful dogs!  Perhaps he needs to bring them in for the Sunday Show!

Then get ready for THREE big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!!!

Image result for qvc david and mary on in the kitchen with david

You never know what special guest will appear on the show---presenting a product or cookbook....

Image result for qvc david and mary on in the kitchen with david    Image result for qvc david and mary on in the kitchen with david      Image result for qvc david and mary on in the kitchen with david      Image result for qvc david venable facebook photos

The foodies will all be watching---

From 5-7 PM a show I know some of you will be waiting for----DOONEY & BOURKE with the infamous....LOGO LOCK bag........be sure to pick up a new one for that POP OF COLOR for all your fall fashions.........

Image result for cats inside dooney handbag

Then enjoy the big finale with 3 hours of
FALL FASHION FORECAST-FINALE-ALL SPECIAL DEALS----

Image result for cat purritos             Image result for cats in sweatersImage result for cat purritos

Image result for cat purritos

Is it too early to say it....puuuurffect for pumpkin patch pickin'.......

HAPPY FALL (FASHION) Y'ALL...........

Image result for cats in pumpkin patch

Image result for dogs sitting in pumpkin patch

Let's get back to reality and hot summer days---HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND---STAY COOL!!!

Image result for cats in swimming pool   Image result for cats in swimming pool

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? WEEKEND PREVIEW-WOW WEEKEND, FALL, & PHILOSOPHY

Another well done preview, Spurt!  I wondered who's dogs they were when I happened to see Ricky doing the first presentation of Wed's TSV -- I didn't stay long enough to see more than dogs laying on the sofa on the slip cover but they were so beautiful and well behaved, I watched until the music began playing and then turned it off and went to sleep.

a weekend of wow, huh? Well someone somewhere just keeps coming up with those fabulous slogans for whatever they are trying to sell me.

the weather on Saturday is supposed to be lovely here so I'll probably watch a little bit of Leah's show before I head out to either the gym or for a bike ride.  I'll be skipping the Sunday edition - nothing to see IMO so I never watch any more.

Take care and thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Another well done preview, Spurt!  I wondered who's dogs they were when I happened to see Ricky doing the first presentation of Wed's TSV -- I didn't stay long enough to see more than dogs laying on the sofa on the slip cover but they were so beautiful and well behaved, I watched until the music began playing and then turned it off and went to sleep.

a weekend of wow, huh? Well someone somewhere just keeps coming up with those fabulous slogans for whatever they are trying to sell me.

the weather on Saturday is supposed to be lovely here so I'll probably watch a little bit of Leah's show before I head out to either the gym or for a bike ride.  I'll be skipping the Sunday edition - nothing to see IMO so I never watch any more.

Take care and thanks for the info!

@GinaV24  Hi GINA---thanks for your nice comments.

Maybe we would watch QVC more, if the hosts brought in their pets....LOL!!!  I don't know how long you've been watching QVC or if you remember Dan's Golden Retreiver named Murphy, he used to demonstrate QVC's pet products and used to also appear in Q promos too.....he became a viewer favorite, when he passed away it was a sad day......

If this weekend was supposed to be "wow", I hate to think what a "ordinary" weekend looks like .... ') Ya got to hand it to QVC's marketing department and their clever slogans.....Smiley LOL  

Well it sounds like your area has good weather and you have some nice activities planned ----enjoy your weekend!!! Take care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the laughs -- I needed that today!  Nothing to WOW me on QVC this weekend.  I won't be watching.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Remember that song "Too Much of Nothing"?

It should be their anthem.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Thanks SPURT for another provocative observation into the Q weekend line-up.  

The only bright spot is the cancer benefit this weekend in the Hamptons ..... but I think a CFA cat show after that benefit would also raise money for the cause .... you certainly found enough 'beauties' that would qualify.   

Occasional Contributor

SPURT,  fantastic beyond measure of another adorable blog about this weekend. You are the only bright spot in the entire weekend because this is the only thing I want to see about QVC  and the forthcoming programs.

I was laughing out loud at your pictures and comments, although furious that QVC still doesn't have a brain when it comes to preparing shows !

Thank you for the laugh, because QVC is now certainly laughable 100% of the time now with their ridiculous programming.

HOW many Philosophy shows in one day ???   Why don't they just put one of their vendors in a tub of bubbles to impress us as that little bowl of suds just doesn't cut it.

B Mack is back ??....duck and cover !!

Thank you, thank you, thank you !! It will be nice to not have the TV on this weekend !

Have a good one, doing something else !

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt hi, Spurt -- you know that would be a better reason to watch than the programming Q has had lately.  I love animals.  A former co-worker (who retired) stopped over just a few minutes ago and he had his two corgi's with him since they were just coming from the groomers.  I went out to say hello to him and them and got some licks so I've had my doggie fix for the day!

Yes, I did watch some of the YHJ show last night since I had finished mowing grass and was eating dinner.  Happily I missed the TSV presentation & changed the channel when ITKWD came on.

I love summer so I am try to enjoy being outside when the weather cooperates.  My two Siamese girls were not happy as I made them come in off of the screened in porch where they were birdwatching before I left for work.(since the weather was fabulous this morning).  I'd have liked to sit on the porch a while myself but alas ...I am stuck indoors.

Regular Contributor

I am starting to think that maybe the "marker man" is QVC's offer of "arts and crafts" items.  Love the cutie pie pet pictures! 

Well one good thing has come out of the "high price and same ole same ole" offerings, I have been able to save and pay cash for a "serger".  I figure JUST one more (embrodier) and my suite will be complete.   At this rate of saving on not using my credit card I just might be able to say "merry christmas to me" and buy one! 

I did channel surf other day and almost choked on my drink, a big ole assortment of "poo poo perfume" for Christmas in July.  Guess it true what they say.....  that the more things change the more they stay the same !

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Thanks for the laughs -- I needed that today!  Nothing to WOW me on QVC this weekend.  I won't be watching.

@Puppy Lips  Hi PUPPY LIPS---glad the preview gave you a chuckle......definitely nothing on the Q to excite me either.....