Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? WEEKEND PREVIEW-DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!

[ Edited ]

HAPPY AUGUST Y'ALL!!!!

And welcome to the Dog Days Of Summer----

Image result for dogs days of summer

The Dog Days of summer coincides with the rising of the Dog Star, Sirius.

And what "hot" item does QVC offer this weekend to coincide with these HOT summer days.......On Saturday it's LOGO!  QVC's promo reads that "these fashions are inspired by Lori Goldstein's unparalled imagination and eclectic style".....yep

Shows are at---
12:00 AM-2 AM
3:00 AM - 4 AM
2:00 PM - 4 PM
6:00 PM - 8 PM

Saturday officially kicks off with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS! Two big hours of fashion fun....

Image result for cats in sweaters   Image result for cats in sweaters

And another "treat" you just can't wait for .....SATURDAY MORNING Q-the featured guest is MARIE OSMOND with BODY GYM----

In between the LOGO Shows relax with a cool beverage as you watch----

a beauty favorite for QVC, IT COSMETICS!!!!----

All presentatins are better with CATS-----even GRUMPY ones......

NEXT---get ready for science----

That's right---THE SCIENCE OF HAIR GROWTH--HAIRMAX!!!

Image result for animals wearing wigs    Image result for cats wearing wigsImage result for cats wearing wigs    Image result for cats wearing wigs

Some think reruns are fun----

And so does QVC----you loved it last week---you'll love it again---DOONEY & BOURKE with the LOGO LOCK!

The Q closes out Saturday with another round of IT COSMETICS!!!!!
For some this QVC programming is way too exciting!!!

Image result for funny sleeping dogs

Image result for clip art of happy sunday -church

And what does QVC have in store on a HOT summer day!!!!!

Image result for dog days of summer                   
Think back last weekend remember the mattresses, well this weekend it's beds, SLEEP NUMBER BED is the item featured on Sunday!!!
ZZZZZZZ!!!
Image result for cats yawning               Image result for dogs yawning

And another "favorite" from last week---VIONIC returns from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM....

Image result for liam and vionic qvc presentation         Image result for cats in shoes            Image result for cats in shoes

Then get ready for a "blockbuster"......no not Netflix or a movie----

Image result for cats watching a movie            Image result for cats watching a movie

It's SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN (and a substitute for Carolyn)---featuring BOTH Sleep Number AND Marie Osmond-----WOW--how much excitement can one take....

Image result for cats looking bored

SLEEP NUMBER Shows are at the following times---so you can watch those demos over and over and over again---more fun than a pool party!!!

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
  3:00 PM -   4:00 PM
  6:00 PM -   7:00 PM
  9:00 PM -  10:00 PM
 11:00 PM -  12:00 PM

Some viewers won't even need a bed before they go to sleep after watching all that stupendous programming....

Image result for cats sleeping        Image result for cats sleeping         Image result for cats sleeping
Image result for cats sleeping                 
Of course there are THREE big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!  David and Mary are ready to roll----

Indoors and out------

The foodies will be ready---
Image result for cats and a barbeque grill

In between all those Sleep Number Shows---there's another HAIR MAX Show, followed by
VIONIC....Or perhaps you will enjoy some pool time instead......

Image result for dog days of summer

And then DOUBLE the pleasure, DOUBLE the fun---with BODY GYM with MARIE OSMOND  followed by NUTRISYSTEM with MARIE OSMOND!!!! WOW--Even the Donny & Marie Show was never like this.....

Image result for tiger beat donny & marie  

And in between the last of the Sleep Number Shows is our chatty designer, SUSAN GRAVER STYLE--WEEKEND EDITION!!!

Image result for cats dressed in fall fashions

So enjoy your weekend.....maybe it won't be watching QVC but just relaxing in a shady spot--

Image result for cats sleeping

STAY COOL EVERYONE---HAPPY AUGUST!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? WEEKEND PREVIEW-DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!

ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Good morning, Spurt!  I hope you weren't up all night.  But this is just what I needed at 4:30am.  Great work and pictures!

Respected Contributor

I love the kitty sleeping in the slipper! They get into some comical positions. Lol. I guess I will continue to get stuff done on the weekends. Nothing on the Q to distract me.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@betteb wrote:

ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN.gif

@betteb  Hi BETTE well glad you liked the post Smiley Wink ....Thanks

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Good morning, Spurt!  I hope you weren't up all night.  But this is just what I needed at 4:30am.  Great work and pictures!

@CalminHeart  Hey CALMIN!!!  Thanks for your kind words....Oh this new format has it pros and cons---first it looped my post, then it told me my post exceeded the character limit so I had to remove some commentary, then the HTML message and removed some photos so I had to find a couple others....so it enabled me to learn the meaning of  determination and perseverance...LOL!!!!  Glad you enjoyed it!

Have a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1 wrote:
I love the kitty sleeping in the slipper! They get into some comical positions. Lol. I guess I will continue to get stuff done on the weekends. Nothing on the Q to distract me.

@cosmic1  Hi COSMIC.......You are so right, kitties do manage to get themselves in the most wierd and comical positions---I had a big Maine Coon mix named Buddy, he was a BIG cat, and he would SQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEZE himself into the tiniest shoe box...Cat LOL  Cats are funny and fun!

Nothing on tap for the weekend at the Q for me either.........I'm counting the days until the NFL season starts when I can stay indoors with the A/C and watch some football, and eventually see the weather cool down........

Have a good one!

Valued Contributor

so happy that you were determined, spurt, because your post is hilarious!  thanks for starting my day w/a really good laugh!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

The dog days indeed...  Such programming... what a dog it is...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wanted to mention, though, some unusually cute pictures this week.

Sorry though, nothing to even remotely tempt me to watch this dreadful array...  

You will, though, be thrilled to learn that the OMQ will be introducing a new, smaller Logo Lock in suede, just in time for fall... though they're charging more for it than for the larger, version...  It seems they want three hundred dollars for the bag, despite its smaller size, AND another eleven to ship it., also despite its smaller size... Though this might have been a somewhat interesting offering, I'm afraid at that price point, their SHIPPING CHARGES HAVE ONCE AGAIN PROVEN TO BE A DEAL-BREAKER for moi, so no, not planning to watch a single minute.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...