Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Preview 9/12-13-Dullsville And Then Smokin' & Grillin'---Oh Joy!

Spurt @Spurt, you need to change the date on this preview. Looks like you've duplicated last week's date... PLEASE Spurt, isn't there ENOUGH repetition around here...!!?? Honestly...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Preview 9/12-13-Dullsville And Then Smokin' & Grillin'---Oh Joy!

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Spurt @Spurt, you need to change the date on this preview. Looks like you've duplicated last week's date... PLEASE Spurt, isn't there ENOUGH repetition around here...!!?? Honestly...

@stevieb  Your right I goofed!!!--LOL -----Guess I've been brainwashed by QVC and repeating the same thing just with a different title eh???? ROFL!!!! 

It's just been one of those weeks.....Robot EmbarassedWoman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Preview 9/19-20-Dullsville & Then Smokin' & Grillin'---Oh Joy!

Darn!!!  Looks like I have no excuse not to get the cleaning and exercising done again this weekend!

Image result for cats sticking out their tongue

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Another fabulous commentary.  Thank you!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Spurt

Another fabulous commentary.  Thank you!

@GingerPeach  Hi HOMEGIRL! And THANK YOU! for your kind words---Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

Darn!!!  Looks like I have no excuse not to get the cleaning and exercising done again this weekend!

Image result for cats sticking out their tongue

@SHIRAZ  Hi SHIRAZ---  LOL--Sorry that QVC won't be giving you any excuses for skipping out of your cleaning or exercising....And Saturday Morning Q would have probably had nothing but cleaning products and exercise equipment anyway to make you feel guilty  Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

Hi Spurt:  Don't worry about the date mixup - it doesn't matter as every

weekend has the same products!  That hamster with the little helmet

is priceless!!  And the cat with the green sweater & hat with pom-pom

broke me up.  I start every Friday am now with a look at your preview,

then forward it along to my sister (she's a college prof. and has about

had it!).  It's still hot and muggy here.  Getting tired of heat and waiting

for cooler temperatures - they are predicting that we'll have a moderate

winter, and I'm hoping they're right.  My friend and I discovered a new

antique mall about 20 minutes from here, south of Dayton.  It's so big

we only got through 1/2 of it last time - we're going back up to tackle

the rest of the 350 booths.  No QVC for me this weekend....

Hope you have a nice weekend in TX.  Thanks, again....Sue

Honored Contributor

Good morning, Spurt. Thanks for your very amusing program guide, which again reinforces the weekly fact that l won't be watching! On the boredom scale, this weekend's offerings are off the charts! I'm not into football, as l've mentioned, but with the baseball pennant races heating up, I'll be watching that. My favorites of your photos this week are the cuties wearing makeup-- those are always a riot!... As always, have a great weekend!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Hi Spurt!  A great recap. 

Fall weather is coming.  I have lots of trees in my yard and leaves are already falling.   I hope some stay on the tree so I can watch the color changes.  It rained buckets yesterday but we should have a nice Sat-Sun.   Instead of watching Q, I'll be doing laundry and reading on the deck while my dog plays in the yard.  

Valued Contributor

Hey SPURT,  no crisp days here yet, still in the low 90's and upper 80's with some high humidity.  But the sky is a gorgeous clear blue.  But the horses know winter is coming as they are getting in their winter coats.  However, my black Lab, Daisy is shedding like crazy.

Dullsville is putting it mildly.  I don't even check lunchtime specials any more or previous shows.  Everything is so boring and repetitious.  ITKWD is same old same old, won't be watching the early or the late version, or the Wed. version for that matter.  And adding WEN to the mix just makes it all the more painful.   So, today I really did go out and decobweb my barn, although I am sure they will be back in a few days.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call