Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRVW 8/27-8/28 DOONEY & SHARK AND SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks.........

Love disaster movies......

San Andreas (2015)    Deep Impact (1998)   Into the Storm (2014)   Earthquake (1974)   Poseidon (2006)    War of the Worlds (2005)

Well QVC brings their own disaster to the small screen....

You'll be longing for this......

or this....

Or this.......

As QVC presents.....DOONEY FALL CELEBRATION ....ALL DAY SATURDAY WITH EVEN ANOTHER SHOW ON SUNDAY!!!  And ya gotta know that includes the ALL TIME favorite the one, the only.......LOGO LOCK!!! Stock up that gift closet, or get one to match your pumpkin' patch pickin' outfit....

Dooney & Bourke Suede Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories - A269013Dooney & Bourke Leather Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories - A203807

Oh, I just knew you'd be thrilled.....

So clear your calendar ........

Image result for cat sitting at messy office desk    

Show times are at

Saturday-1-3AM, 4-6PM, 7-9PM and Sunday- 4-6PM..........

And if that wasn't enough ......... another long time weekend favorite shares the spotlight. To paraphrase a popular movie....don't go near the TV that is, that is if you don't want to see another vacuum demonstration .....that's right,  it's also a day full of SHARK SOLUTIONS .....featuring steam mops, upright vacuums and hand held models...

Makes ya wanna grab that remote doesn't it....

http://myfunnypics.org/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=130&g2_serialNumber=2         

Scarier than these guys.....

Let the good times roll .....

with shows at 12-1AM, 6-7AM, 2-3PM,  6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM....

Also, Saturday Morning Q will be featuring SHARK as well ....I guess QVC hasn't heard about too much of a "good" thing.....

Don't touch that remote fashionistas....

.....there's AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS 7-10AM, and LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN 3-4PM.....

WHEW!!!  What a busy weekend at QVC........And what could top off the weekend on Sunday........................................... Then.................then...............then...............why its a mattress!!!!....SERTA TIME!

Some how I knew you'd feel that way......

For a snoring good time enjoy the sheep and mattress shows at

12-1AM, 8-9AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM

Image result for serta sheep

Never fear foodies......David (and the gang) will be there with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID....

Some home cooks are jumping on all the bountiful fruit and vegetables and an interesting take on recipes...
  Image result for Fruit Helmet Cat and Dog     Image result for Fruit Helmet Cat and Dog         Image result for Animals Wearing Fruit    

Image result for Cats Wearing Fruit Hats    Image result for dogs wearing fruit   Image result for dogs wearing fruit 

Time to put that fork down and enjoy a Dooney handbag show.......
Image result for dogs inside a purse      Image result for dogs inside a purse

Step it up with CLARKS FOOTWEAR......

Image result for cats chewing shoes    Image result for Dog Chewing Clogs

Image result for cats chewing shoes   Image result for cats chewing shoes

Next, it's Graver time with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE---WEEKEND EDITION!

Image result for baby lab in sweater     

You can wake up from that nap or come out of hiding 'cause this QVC weekend is coming to a close....

Image result for Cats Sleeping Boxes  Image result for dogs sleeping in wierd positions     

Image result for serta sheep

Just one more show of mattresses....and this weekend lineup ENDS!!!

In addition to this weekend QVC programming ending, I'm looking forward to an ending to this hot weather.....

Image result for Cats in Fall Leaves 

Have a GREAT weekend everyone! And I'll be wishing....hurry up FALL!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 8/27-8/28 DOONEY & SHARK AND SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP!

Bye or TY!.gif<<<< Me this weekend.

Thanks Spurt.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

er Spurt

you have the weekend wrong

I think there was a mattress TS and D&B show a few weeks ago wasnt there  

Facepalm reaction gifs

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

er Spurt

you have the weekend wrong

I think there was a mattress TS and D&B show a few weeks ago wasnt there  

Facepalm reaction gifs

@jackthebear

Sadly, QVC's rotation of products is coming quicker and quicker, and I fear some day this will become their PERMANENT weekend lineup!!!....And taking a peek at the weeks ahead it looks GRIM and I do mean GRIM!!!

Love the kitty she looks like a cat I had long ago named Penny.....

Have a fun NON-QVC weekend! Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Bye or TY!.gif<<<< Me this weekend.

Thanks Spurt.

@Mz iMac

Laughing SmileysLaughing SmileysLaughing SmileysLaughing Smileys

Me to Mzimac..... I certainly will be flying out the door and far far away from QVC this weekend......

Respected Contributor

I give this weekend my QVC viewer award for "Most Repetitive Weekend." The award is in the shape of a remote control with only an "Off" button.

Esteemed Contributor

@SpurtI am also looking forward to the heat of summer coming to an end...waaayyyyy too hot for me to sit outside and enjoy it...

I love breezy and sunny 70's....

Esteemed Contributor

Spurt, thank you for all the laughter you bring to my house.  First, I look at the pics and LOL, then DH looks and LOL.  Maybe a good thing kitty doesn't look.  

These endless show duplicates remind me of the movie "Groundhog Day."  I don't do scary movies, but I have watched two of the "Shark-Nado" series.  No, not about the vacuums.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the warning, errr, preview @Spurt Another QVC example of must miss weekend programming (at least for me).  Sorry not into D&B, sheep or sharks.  I have a Haan steam mop that I bought years ago and thankfully it is going strong, no need for another one.  I will say it is one of the best things I ever bought for cleaning the floors.  I don't think my cats would allow me to use it on them though like the one in the photo.

supposed to be another hot weekend here.  I was hoping for under 100 degree weather to play with my kayak which just came in!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

thanks for the warning, errr, preview @Spurt Another QVC example of must miss weekend programming (at least for me).  Sorry not into D&B, sheep or sharks.  I have a Haan steam mop that I bought years ago and thankfully it is going strong, no need for another one.  I will say it is one of the best things I ever bought for cleaning the floors.  I don't think my cats would allow me to use it on them though like the one in the photo.

supposed to be another hot weekend here.  I was hoping for under 100 degree weather to play with my kayak which just came in!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

@GinaV24

What's the old saying, "when you don't think it could be any worse....IT DOES"....and that certainly decribes QVC's weekend.....Woman Tongue

I concur my cats would run for the nearest hiding spot if I tried to vacuum them like the cat in the photo....Cat LOLCat LOL

I hope your area has some good weather this weekend for your kyaking---ENJOY! Woman Very Happy