Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRVW 6/4-6/5 REVOLUTIONARY COSMETICS AND DREAM ON!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks! 

Accor
ding to the Rogers & Hammerstein musical, CAROUSEL, June may be busting out all over.......and in Q land it appears it's another weekend BUST!!!

Saturday begins with PERRICONE MD COSMECEUTICALS.......put your best face forward with revolutionary skin care....

I wonder if it's going to be THIS revolutionary...LOL

Show times are at 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 6-7AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM...

Of course fashionistas will be tuning in to AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!!

And here's some "on trend" critters....

And it's a BEAUTIFUL DAY with SATURDAY MORNING Q......

Next it's LOGO with LORI GOLDSTEIN....

These viewers look pretty excited at the prospects....

And you won't be footloose after you watch CLARK'S FOOTWEAR......

2 hours of WEN BY CHAZ DEAN HAIR & BODY CARE.....that means a whole lot of hair flippin going on...

Perhaps these folks will try WEN.....

And what goes together with hair care but IT COSMETICS......

There's one more PERRICONE MD COSMECEUTICALS show----then Saturday THANKFULLY comes to an end......

June means the start of summer which means you can enjoy all kinds of fun activities ...but QVC entices you to stay in on Sunday with...what else...
SLEEP NUMBER BEDS.....ZZZZZZZZZZ

Even if it's raining like it's been in Texas......people will take their chances to escape this programming...

For those that love, love, love those customizable adjustable firmness demonstrations tune in at --- 12-1AM, 8-9AM,11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM,11PM-12AM

Of course SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN will show you summer products....

Someone's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID.......

13310568_835722556572222_2398326844788660598_n.jpg

What's the old saying---imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....

Image result for cats dressed as a strawberry                            Image result for cats dressed as a strawberry

Or let's give that strawberry guy a taste test.....

Image result for cat eating strawberries

And WEN makes a return appearance........

Image result for chaz dean wen qvc

Tune in at 5-6PM to hear that "entertaining" story of how Argan Oil was discovered it's JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL COSMETICS.....Argan Oil is found in Morocco....like these Moroccan cats...

Image result for cats in morocco    Image result for cats in morocco

Now calm down a bit you don't have to get THAT excited....LOL

And another QVC regular makes yet another appearance...it's PHILOSOPHY BEAUTY.....

The Queen Of Liquid Knit is on hand---SUSAN GRAVER STYLE---WEEKEND EDITION.....

One more SLEEP NUMBER Show which brings yet another "exciting" weekend at QVC to a close....

Have a WONDERFUL weekend.......

It's been raining so much here.....we are looking to see if the animals are starting to line up two by two....if so we are in serious trouble......Stay Safe And Dry everyone.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 6/4-6/5 REVOLUTIONARY COSMETICS AND DREAM ON!

Thank you for my Thursday night laugh.  Very well done-as always.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the laugh, Spurt. I think you're my spirit animal.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

another funny post, @Spurt!  I especially liked the kitties under the umbrella.  What a wonderful owner they must have.  🐾

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Respected Contributor

oh @Spurt, that is so priceless.  Love it as always, my chuckle for the week.  The cat in the boat with George Washington was a big hit, I'm thinking of printing it out for my cubicle wall.

and then this one -- stay calm indeed! 

Well, I will have to see what I can figure out to do this weekend -- Saturday is easy, I already have plans but Sunday (since the weather is supposed to be yucky again) will be more of a problem.  Maybe the best option is for me and my kitties to take a snooze and watch those programs I recorded and haven't caught up with yet!  It will be either that or cleaning -- one of my cats thinks that tearing pieces off the cardboard box and spitting them on the floor is the BEST fun!  Cleaning it up is less so for me!

You're the best!  Have a great weekend everyone.

Super Contributor

Spurt:  Every week I want to say this is your best yet, but you've done it again.  I so love the Kitty Crossing the Delaware, and Noah's Ark - they are just lovely.  Super pictures, and oh, that owl...!   Only one I don't agree with is the poor dog dyed blue - yukky.  Also, may I just give you a reminder that you seem to be ignoring Grumpy Cat? Thank you again for this week's big smile.

And now, a question.  In the past you would often have a back-and-forth with a poster called Stevie and I always enjoyed the banter between you.  I don't seem to have seen anything from Stevie lately (or have I just missed the e-mails?).  I hope she is okay.

Regular Contributor

Channel surfing other night and came across a LOGO show with a shirt with the back kinda wrapped around to the front too.  For whatever reason, it reminded me of the I Love Lucy episode where she tries to sew her own dress and it comes out all kinds of wonky looking. 

Loved the animals ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'g...

Supposed to have some above avg warm temp the weekend and so turning on fan and getting comfy watching the Womens College World Series Softball games.  Looks like So Cal. team will be out soon, if not out already. 

Honored Contributor

@KaliaMonet    @kjae

I thank you both for your kind words and glad you liked the post!

Take Care! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@3cupcakes wrote:

another funny post, @Spurt!  I especially liked the kitties under the umbrella.  What a wonderful owner they must have.  🐾

@3cupcakes  Hey 3cupcakes! How are you.  Thank you for your nice comments and continued support.....

Those kitties look nice and cozy under the umbrella....I like that photo too.....

I love the paw prints in your post...

Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

oh @Spurt, that is so priceless.  Love it as always, my chuckle for the week.  The cat in the boat with George Washington was a big hit, I'm thinking of printing it out for my cubicle wall.

and then this one -- stay calm indeed! 

Well, I will have to see what I can figure out to do this weekend -- Saturday is easy, I already have plans but Sunday (since the weather is supposed to be yucky again) will be more of a problem.  Maybe the best option is for me and my kitties to take a snooze and watch those programs I recorded and haven't caught up with yet!  It will be either that or cleaning -- one of my cats thinks that tearing pieces off the cardboard box and spitting them on the floor is the BEST fun!  Cleaning it up is less so for me!

You're the best!  Have a great weekend everyone.

@GinaV24  Hey GINA!!!  I appreciate your kind words and continued support....thank you Woman Very Happy

I think that cat is the reason we won the Revolutionary war---LOL!!!  Glad you enjoyed the photo.....

Here's a bit of historical trivia regarding Presidents and their pets......Boy they called him "silent" Cal (Coolidge) I think because all those pets he owned made all the noise he needed LOL!

http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0768598.html

That dog and cat together was HILARIOUS.....

Well it looks like our bad weather must be headed your way----that sounds like a good plan---watching your recorded shows or taking a nap with your kitties....Cat Very Happy  OMG---one of your cat's "hobby" is tearing pieces off a cardboard box and spitting them out---ROFL!!!!  Too funny!!!  Although that sounds very unpleasant to clean up! Why do we spend money on cat toys when our cats find all kinds of ordinary things to amuse them.....one of my cats like to bite off bits and pieces of my flower arrangements and put them in her food bowl----I do not know why---Cat LOL

Take Care and have a good one! Woman Very Happy