Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRVW 4/2-4/3--A NEW WRINKLE AND A DULL DAY

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks.......

Well, we turn another page on the calendar....perhaps this weekend's programming should be called APRIL FOOLS DAY 2.....because instead of bringing you new and creative  programming QVC FOOLS YA and instead brings  ....

the exciting world of making your skin radiant and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.......PERRICONE MD COSMECEUTICALS....oh what FUN....These pups could use some help.....

Tune in with them at 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM......

And I bet one of your all time "favorite" weekend products is.......MATTRESSES!!!!  And QVC delivers....some of you will jump for joy with TEMPUR-PEDIC MATTRESSES for your viewing pleasure.....just don't jump on the mattresses....

Image result for cats jumping on bed

Show times are at------1-2AM and 7-8PM

Thrilling isn't it.....

Of course let's not forget QVC's regular Saturday shows----

AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS and special feature---DESIGNERS ON
Q---fashionistas will be fascinated....

Followed by SATURDAY MORNING Q..........does this show make it a "beautiful day" for you????

More fashion with another Saturday regular----LOGO by LORI GOLDSTEIN --WEEKEND EDITION---

Next, QVC presents the QUEEN OF HEARTS---JUDITH RIPKA JEWELRY

And for the finale--Saturday programming ends with SHAWNS BEAUTY SECRETS......

QVC's promo reads:

"Join us for Shawn's Beauty Secrets as she shares her favorite picks to make you feel beautiful, from healthier-looking hair to pampered peds and all the tips and tricks to pull off a fresh, new look."

Gee we can only hope she demonstrates a long time favorite....THE CALLOUS REMOVER OF COURSE!

That's it for Saturday at QVC.......

SUNDAY!!! GLORIOUS SUNDAY!!!  Well QVC has brought back another weekend favorite---I know some of you will be standing up and shouting a cheer (the ole bronx cheer that is)

for DULL DELL---that's right folks.....another day of COMPUTERS!!!

Image result for cats sleeping on computer tablets

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Image result for cats sleeping on computer tablets

Show times are at---12-1AM, 8-9AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM......A SNORING good time!!!

And of course QVC will present it's regular Sunday favorites......

SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN---

Of course the home cooks will be doing the HAPPY DANCE with 3 big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!

And now for something completely different......HAIRDO BY HAIRUWEAR!

Looks like these folks could use some help....

And then there's beauty products with PAULA'S CHOICE SKINCARE.....
"great skin care shouldn't be a luxury".......riveting television.....don't you love those skin demonstrations...

Another weekend perennial favorite.....DOONEY AND BURKE....and I don't even think I have to say the name of this bag....

QVC brings you a brief intermission with some fashion....it's our chatty designer, SUSAN GRAVER--WEEKEND EDITION! These fans of liquid knit will be pleased.......
     Image result for cats in spring clothes

And another computer show to end the day.......9 out of 10 cats agree this was a DULL weekend....

So think of something fun to keep you occupied this weekend ....whatever you choose .......

Whether it's enjoying some spring wildflowers...........

Or participate in a favorite hobby or sport....

Perhaps some shopping ....

Or enjoying time with friends.....

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/I/3/C/e/a.baa-Dog-cat-ride-on-his-back.jpg

Have a GOOD ONE!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 4/2-4/3--A NEW WRINKLE AND A DULL DAY

Thank you for the warning.  I checked with the weather forecast.  No luck there either.   There is a lot to look forward to there.  45 and rain on Sat.   29 and snow on Sunday.  I have a play date with my grandson on Saturday to play Skylander on the WII3 and put together Ninjago puzzles.  It really is good talk time and we both have fun.  Of course he is much better on the WII.   Maybe Sunday would be a good day to drive to the mall and people watch.   This will give me excellant ideas of what not to wear for spring.  A lesson on what I need to purge from my closets before I foolishly wear it.  I am currently  trying to purge winter clothes before packing them away for the season.  Now that I am retired there is no need to have so any "office" outfits that I will seldom wear.  They need to be donated.  Maybe mall walk so I can fit into those jeans that I have to lay down to zip up.  They "fit" but not so comfy.  ;-}

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

SPURT: You are SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mostly because u have the New York sense of humor!!! I'm from Brooklyn so I got every pic and description --- PURRFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QVC is so dull, boring, same old/same old ---- every product can be purchased on-line or at Walmart/Costco for half the price with FREE shipping. 

Even when products like DELL get tons of BAD reviews, guess what? ---- QVC still tries to persuade u that it's a GREAT product ---- and it's the latest and best. Remember, it comes in 10 colors and the price goes up at the end of the hour. Don't forget those EZ Pays --- u could break down the price of a $100 fake leather purse into 6 payments --- so ur credit card will only be charged $17/month. That's only $1.00 a day. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

About those FABULOUS SERTA MATTRESSES??? Google "Serta Complaints" --- tons of BAD reviews. Does the Q care? Of course NOT!!!!!!

About all those makeup products? How much makeup does one need or wear? Unless - ur in a show like La Cage Aux Folles, u may be interested. 

About the Callous Remover. If u don't need it, it would make a great GIFT. Don't forget to buy gifts for everyone you've ever met.

Thanks for the LAUGHS!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt:  Doggone, I have the same level of excitement for Dooney and Dell. 

You outdid yourself with dolled up, dressed up critters this week. 

Honored Contributor

Absolutely freakin' unbelievable. Bad, that is. It's the same stuff all the time. It if wasn't so utterly lame, it'd be funny. But it is, so it's not. Yet again this weekend, my house is officially a NO-Q-ZONE. Shaking my head.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So funny!

The cat with the glazed look by the computer and also the wrinkly dogs were my favorite!

So cute! Thanks for all thatSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

yup, you nailed it again, @Spurt!

this says it all about this weekends programming........

the Q weekend programming is crummy, but your post is fabulous!

thank you again for your

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you SPURT ! I'm still laughing. Love your humor.  I think the boats from China got stuck on a sand bar and we get the same old stuff until the ships are emptied which is never. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, for heaven's sake. There's a big banner on the homepage announcing 'Dell Days are Here'... I absolutely cannot belive they're running this tired promotion again this year... In the past, it's been month-long... Yet something ELSE to NOT look forward to. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Definitely a netflix kind of weekend.  I noticed recently where I am getting more and more "order early" invites via email for upcoming TSV's.  These used to be guarded secrets and also good deals.  But alas ... those days are gone. 

Loved the humor this week and look forward to your weekly "in the news" forecasts!

thanks!