Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 2/27-2/28-ANTI-AGING AND BETTER SOUND THROUGH RESEARCH!

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Well @Spurt as you might have noticed, I've reached the point where I can only take so much... I checked in late last week, but the sheer rotten-ness of the Q's weekend offerings has taken a toll and so I'll only be checking in every so often... I mean, for heaven's sake, at this point we all have to simply accept that pathetic weekends (and not much better weekdays) are the norm... They aren't remotely interested in customer points of view and they really needed a second channel with which to bore us all into submission like they needed yet another hole in the proverbial head... I do always check in to see the pictures, but trying to come up with something to say each week has just stretched my poor addled brain too far for too long... Anybody watching this particular mess this weekend deserves what they get... It and Bose and Serta, oh my... Who care!

I'm sorry, I don't mean to demean or disparage anyone, but I honestly fail to see how seemingly otherwise seemingly semi-intelligent and semi-normal human beings can continue to watch QVC's tired programming day in and day out and some, ostensibly, still get a thrill out of some of it... There is literally nothing on QVC anymore to get thrilled about...

Woman Surprised

@stevieb  Now, now STEVIE.....after all our cheerleading friends find the channel quite engaging and they are always alert and ready to DEFEND THE MIGHTY Q at a moments notice, and can  you blame them, it IS the best COMEDY channel around!!!!---certainly good for a laugh or two (and 2 seconds coincidentally describes the length that one might  be able to tolerate).....why QVC SHOULD be given some serious consideration for an Emmy award for BEST COMEDY Woman Very Happy ......The prices for their clothing  and prepared food are sure to bring a big chuckle....And there is certainly more "delightful" programming on the horizon---why the "summer season" has just begun and let's not forget when the 4th of July rolls around QVC creates their own fireworks with jingle bells and bliss lights and illuminated santas and reindeer---Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy  And there's capris capris capris day and night capris---be sure to get yours in white before they sell out!!!! And you certainly don't want to miss all those new colors for "The Lock" Woman Wink And why even our favorite "gold buyer" made an appearance after a lengthy abscence bringing his "best deals" from Italia!!! There's just nothing that compares with THE Q!!! Woman Tongue

Oh and let's talk about QVC's "awesome" packing and shipping department---I got a product on auto delivery and the formula has totally changed, so I was going to return it---and guess what---you'd never guess I'm sure---no invoice at all in the package and that means no return label!!!  Hmmmm---is this a devious plot by the Q to reduce returns????  And the label you can print does not meet the USPS standards for pickup (been there, done that) so I had to contact CS who assured me that they will mail me a return label right away.......I'm waiting as we speak!!!  Woman Very Happy  And the package suspicously looked like a return the way it was taped up too---Oh just ALL OF THE CRAZINESS AND NONE OF THE JOY OF Q SHOPPING!!!

Oh my gosh YES, @Spurt the joy of Q knows no freakin' bounds... Absolutely none...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Hi,@Spurt: The dog who got into mischief with the lipstick was so funny!  I also enjoyed the three yorkies with dresses and hair bows.

Unfortunately, I'm getting deja vu all over again, LOL. There are only 2 things l might be interested in watching this weekend. I was an All My Children fan from way back, and was sad when it was cancelled. So l'll try to watch Susan Lucci. She's ageless. And the Vera Bradley quilted handbag looks interesting, so l'll probably check that out, b/c I'm a "bag lady," as you know. Otherwise, it's a snoozefest.

Have a great weekend, all.

263d022c92752ed6e2b035b1410bf332.jpg

Uh huh...  Uh huh... and all the way over here, @handygal2, you've been caught... WHAT are you doing watching a VB show, when you just bought a Dooney... And here SHE was willing to cut you a break...

Woman Wink

Regular Contributor

Love the animal pictures!  I will be on "care-taker" duty this weekend, elderly father (with health issues) has come down with some kind of bug.  And after our last medical madness, I won't even start with Nurse Nightingale, I will be channeling Nurse Ratchett first, we don't need another close call of kidney failure.  I love the man dearly, but sometimes tough love and nagging is the ticket.

I could always put QVC on, and then take away the remote, make him scream "UNCLE"... I give.. bring me soup, juice.. etc.. whatever, just change the channel!  He does like ITKWD though.  Best take the phone away too so he can't order!  

I remember the days when TSV's were so secretative, but every week I get emails to preview and order ahead of presentation.   I wonder if Susan will be representating that pilate/yoga chair she used to do on HSN. .

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Hi,@Spurt: The dog who got into mischief with the lipstick was so funny!  I also enjoyed the three yorkies with dresses and hair bows.

Unfortunately, I'm getting deja vu all over again, LOL. There are only 2 things l might be interested in watching this weekend. I was an All My Children fan from way back, and was sad when it was cancelled. So l'll try to watch Susan Lucci. She's ageless. And the Vera Bradley quilted handbag looks interesting, so l'll probably check that out, b/c I'm a "bag lady," as you know. Otherwise, it's a snoozefest.

Have a great weekend, all.

263d022c92752ed6e2b035b1410bf332.jpg

Uh huh...  Uh huh... and all the way over here, @handygal2, you've been caught... WHAT are you doing watching a VB show, when you just bought a Dooney... And here SHE was willing to cut you a break...

Woman Wink

LOL, @stevieb. I can look, but that doesn't mean l'm going to buy!! I call it "window shopping." After all, l'm looking for some entertainment tv, and that's what the Q is... isn't it?? Haha

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Dubious, dubious, dubious... @handygal2 (not that this little link means a whole lot right now)... both as to you 'just looking' and CERTAINLY about the whole Q being entertainment thing. Nope. Not buying it, but I bet you do...

Hahahahahaha...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Dubious, dubious, dubious... @handygal2 (not that this little link means a whole lot right now)... both as to you 'just looking' and CERTAINLY about the whole Q being entertainment thing. Nope. Not buying it, but I bet you do...

Hahahahahaha...

Woman Wink

LOL, @stevieb. Another bag?? I'm NOT buying one... Entertainment?? I'm NOT buying that either!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

It was The Bangles, not The Go-Go's. Super important to get that straight. Smiley Happy

I might watch some of the Bose shows, but not buy anything, unless they have Bluetooth speakers for $5.00.
Valued Contributor

@Spurt I think all of the pet lovers should forward their product ideas to you, and you could illustrate them with pictures of cats and dogs using them, and then forward the suggestions on to Carolyn and the buying team!   Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

The official Alamo Cat is beautiful!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yo Q... About the Bosezzzzzzz... $399.95 plus $5.97 shipping... plus tax... is NOT under $400...

Got math? 

Just sayin'...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  I'm glad both you and your mom missed the bad storms.....and ain't that the truth about the weather being different a few miles down the road.....I will call my sis and tell her she better move her car to covered parking because of the hail and she will say what hail its not storming or even raining and she lives about 5 miles from me.....

Oh and STEVIE why you MUST MUST MUST tune in to QVC today....it's a "VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL" Day today.....nope, not talking Academy Awards when Gollywood gives out their "hardware" (BTW is the Oscar still 24K?...if so does the Q gold buyer know about this---maybe he can get one of his "good deals") ......What I'm talking about are the ONE, THE ONLY---QVC GOLDEN SPATULA AWARDS!!!! so put on your finest (including matching accessories which means a goregeous bag AND apron) sit back, relax, grab your favorite adult beverage (you'll meed it) and enjoy the show ....I know you'll be thrilled.....Woman WinkWoman LOLWoman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”