Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 3/25-3/26 FASHION FUN AND QVC'S COOKIN'!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!!  

Well I hope the snow has stopped and y'all are experiencing more spring like weather.........

Image result for cats smelling flowers

So what excitement is QVC generating this weekend?????????????  On Saturday it's fashion with ISAAC MIZRAHI LIVE!!!........These kitties hope to see some on trend fashions
Image result for cats wearing easter outfits   Image result for cats wearing easter outfits

Related image   Image result for cats wearing easter outfits

duck.jpg

Isaac fans can tune in from 12AM-2AM, 3-4AM, 6-7AM, 3-5PM, 7-9PM, 11PM-12AM......

Fashionistas will be thrilled as they continue with MORE fashion it's AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS and another Isaac appearance too.....

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

These folks can't wait to tune in to get some more fashion ideas.......

Image result for dogs in easter outfits

Image result for dogs in easter outfits  Image result for dogs in easter outfits

Next up.....SATURDAY MORNING Q----with David and Kerstin!  These fans will be watching......

Image result for cats with remote control  mrcat-remote-control.jpg

And more of the usual Saturday programming with LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN-WEEKEND EDITION!

These pups are finding a different way to spend their weekend.....

Related image  Image result for dogs enjoying gardening  
dogpark6.jpg

Image result for dogs enjoying gardening

download (1).jpg

mair-am-ort-8.jpg

6-135000-2-1457461268.jpg

Time to step it up with CLARK'S FOOTWEAR!

Image result for bird wearing shoes    Image result for bird wearing shoes   View source image

Get ready for another story about the history of Argan Oil, with JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL COSMETICS....some can't handle all the excitement.....

Image result for dogs sleeping in funny positions  Image result for dogs sleeping in funny positions

And we say goodbye to Saturday after one last show with ISAAC MIZRAHI LIVE!

Image result for isaac mizrahi qvc  Image result for qvc isaac mizrahi models wearing sunglasses   Image result for qvc isaac mizrahi models wearing sunglasses  

Put on your sunglasses and pretend your one of Isaac's models....

Image result for cats wearing sunglasses   Image result for cats wearing sunglasses    Image result for cats wearing sunglasses   

QVC is ready to cook up some fun for Sunday with COOKING ON Q DAY!!!!..................with a cast of thousands......errr....hundreds featuring:

THE POWER AIR FRYER XL PRO
Related image

LOCK & LOCK STORAGE 

Image result for Lock and Lock Containers QVC

TEMP-TATIONS PRESENTABLE KITCHEN

Is kitty looking for new dinnerware or cookware......

Image result for Cats sitting at dinner table

KITCHEN INNOVATIONS BY MARK CHARLES MISILLI

Image result for mark charles misilli

COPPER CHEF 

These felines are in the market for new cookware!
Image result for cats on the stove

GOURMET HOLIDAY
   Image result for dogs eating human food   Related image

LECREUSET-FRENCH COOKWARE

download.jpg

Viva La France...............

Image result for french poodle in front of eiffel tower  

CAROLYN GRACIE joins in all the fun with KITCHEN UNLIMITED WITH CAROLYN.....

Image result for qvc kitchen unlimited

Of course how could QVC not have COOKING ON Q day without IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!!  Home chefs will be watching......

Related image  

And be sure to tune in to the big finale COOKING ON Q SHOW!!!...........................

Tune in to Cooking on Q for cookware, kitchen gadgets, kitchen storage, cutlery, small appliances, cookbooks, gourmet food and more for everyone from the occasional cook to the gourmet chef.............................

Related image

Sounds like yet another jolly weekend at QVC..................................

images.jpg

I'll be taking pictures of bluebonnets and wild flowers.......have a good one....

Image result for cats smelling blue bonnets
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 3/25-3/26 FASHION FUN AND QVC'S COOKIN'!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  Thank you, friend!  After being sick this week, this giggle was a real "pick me up".  Loved the fashionistas and pet chefs.  Loved the doggie with its tongue on its nose!  Chia Pet...so cute!  Loved the bulldog in the swing and of course, the weekly commentary from Grumpy Cat!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you, friend!  After being sick this week, this giggle was a real "pick me up".  Loved the fashionistas and pet chefs.  Loved the doggie with its tongue on its nose!  Chia Pet...so cute!  Loved the bulldog in the swing and of course, the weekly commentary from Grumpy Cat!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Oh Pandalady so sorry to hear you were sick......  I wish you a speedy recovery.....glad the post brought you a giggle.......  Take care of yourself....and I'll send you some special nurses your way...

e185b900730c85ed0b6ba60cf20e90e4.jpg.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The chicken feets....

173836.gif173836.gif173836.gif

That Markcharles Misilli can come up w/some "why didn't I think of that" gadgits.  Will be watching to see if he has anything new.  Tired of those oldies but goodies.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you!  Lots of puppy hugs and kisses from those two is just what I need!  No trip to the pharmacy needed!Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Much appreciated, thanks,

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt awesome as always.  the first photo made me think -- is that Lily? The rest of them just made me smile.  No dressing up for my kitties but I am a little bit envious of people who can get their furry ones to cooperate in the party clothes.

Well at least I LIKE fashion.  It will be interesting to see what the TSV is -- I haven't gotten any advance info.  I've had good luck with IM's clothes so we shall see.

I saw a really funny posting about USPS shipping today -- it went something like this:

1.  USPS tracking info provided

2.  We have no idea

3.  Delivered

Seems about right to me.

Supposedly we will be gradually getting out of the cold air and Saturday is supposed to be a nice day.  Looking forward to it.

Most likely skipping Sunday's cooking deal.  No more stuff!

Honored Contributor

These two especially get me.  The cat looks like he/she is thinking, just wait, I'm going to get you when you sleep and the dog is going to help me, lol.

duck.jpg

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama@Spurt  That cat is certainlyl a "Quacker"!Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

These two especially get me.  The cat looks like he/she is thinking, just wait, I'm going to get you when you sleep and the dog is going to help me, lol.

duck.jpg

@Bird mama @Pandalady Yep that kitty in the duck costume is saying....

angry-cat-is-angry_o_343230.jpg

The cat dressed like a duck could definitly be the Quacker mascot.....And the dog is probably thinking....what the heck am I supposed to be??????????????? Cat LOL