Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 3/25-3/26 FASHION FUN AND QVC'S COOKIN'!

@Spurt  Or the doggie says, "I ate too many veggies."  After all, they say you "are what you eat!"Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt awesome as always.  the first photo made me think -- is that Lily? The rest of them just made me smile.  No dressing up for my kitties but I am a little bit envious of people who can get their furry ones to cooperate in the party clothes.

Well at least I LIKE fashion.  It will be interesting to see what the TSV is -- I haven't gotten any advance info.  I've had good luck with IM's clothes so we shall see.

I saw a really funny posting about USPS shipping today -- it went something like this:

1.  USPS tracking info provided

2.  We have no idea

3.  Delivered

Seems about right to me.

Supposedly we will be gradually getting out of the cold air and Saturday is supposed to be a nice day.  Looking forward to it.

Most likely skipping Sunday's cooking deal.  No more stuff!

@GinaV24

Glad the first photo reminded you of your sweet Lilly.......

Yep, Q delivery is a mystery all right......it's like spinning a wheel at a Carnival---will it be UPS, USPS, ......shipped directly from the manufacturer?????  One never knows...... Of course there's only a few things I order any more---the true and trusted brands---a lot of which I just order online....some of the on-air shows and/or hosts are just unwatchable

Enjoy your weekend! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Or the doggie says, "I ate too many veggies."  After all, they say you "are what you eat!"Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

They put so many veggies in dog food these days---so true---Cat LOLCat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

This pic reminds me of the I Love Lucy episode where the Ricardos and Mertzes drive to California, lol.

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

This pic reminds me of the I Love Lucy episode where the Ricardos and Mertzes drive to California, lol.

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

@handygal2

LOL!....That's true!