Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/18-2/19 COUNTDOWN & BIRTHDAYS!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!!! 

Ya know, QVC always seems to have that perfect timing....when a lot of the country experienced a blast of winter, or in my part of the country....a cool front.....QVC comes up with COUNTDOWN TO SPRING!!!!!

images.png

Yep, perfect weather when just looking at capris, sandals, and bathing suits makes you hurriedly run to turn up the heater....

index.jpg

And the featured product is DENIM AND COMPANY------these always "on trend" folks will be checking out the spring fashions....

Image result for dogs wearing easter hats      Image result for dogs wearing easter hats   Image result for dogs wearing easter hats     Related image       Related image

These spring time festivities can be seen at: 12-2AM, 3-4AM, 6-7AM, 3-5PM, 7-10PM............

And of course it wouldn't be Saturday without AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!   I know this is an exercise board.....but it looks a little bit like Leah is going surfing.........LOL!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

These fashionistas are eagerly awaiting the show.......

Image result for dogs wearing easter hats    
Image result for cats wearing easter hats    Image result for cats wearing easter hats

Related image

However, I think this kitty is trying to remind QVC that the groundhog said it will be six more weeks of winter.....
Related image

Then of course .....SATURDAY MORNING Q-----you'll hear that exciting tale y'all love to hear again and again as JOSIE MARAN and Argan Oil will provide the Saturday excitement!  And looks like Kerstin is ready for warm weather....and EXCERCISE!!!........

Back from presenting her TSV it's LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN-WEEKEND EDITION!

Image result for cats sitting on couches    Related image

Next up it's SHOE SHOPPING WITH JANE.....with chatty host, JANE of course.....LOL!!!

Image result for dogs wearing high heels  Image result for dogs wearing high heels  Image result for dogs wearing high heels

To close out this "fun filled" Saturday......it's none other than DOONEY & BOURKE for all you baganistas.........Make sure you grab some handbags for spring to give your outfit THAT POP OF COLOR!!!!

I don't think these are the type of bags that will be featured......

Image result for cats inside handbags  

funny-cat-paper-bag-head1.jpg

Image result for cats inside handbags  
Image result for cats inside paper bags   Image result for cat with paper bag on head  Image result for cat with paper bag on head

And I hope QVC's Saturday's programming gave you some thrills and chills...........

index.jpg

Oh, Oh---It looks like an important announcement for QVC customers regarding their Sunday viewing---

Image result for cats as george washington

QVC celebrates the observed birthdays of GEORGE WASHINGTON and ABRAHAM LINCOLN......HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE AND ABE!

Image result for presidents day

Here's some George W
ashington fans getting into the spirit.......

Image result for cats as george washington     Image result for cats as george washington       Image result for dogs celebrate presidents day
Image result for cats looking puzzled

And lets not forget Abraham Lincoln......

Image result for cats celebrate presidents day

And what could epitomize this celebration than ALL-CLAD COOKWARE.........that's right premium pots and pans.

Image result for birds with puzzled look

Seasoned chefs and home cooks can tune in at 12-1AM, 8-9AM, 11AM-12PM, 6-7PM to see all those entertaining demonstrations.....

Image result for cats with pots and pans   Image result for dogs with pots and pans      Image result for dogs with pots and pans  Image result for cats inside pots and pans

Lets get this Sunday holiday started with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN.......

Here's some loyal viewers of the show....

stuck-couch-cat.jpg

cat-on-sofa-cute-cute-cats-sleeping-photos.jpg

Rejoice foodies it's 4 hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!

If you are a bacon lover like David, go to his Facebook Page to learn how to make a spring treat----yes folks it's BACON ROSES!!!

images.jpg

With Mary's new show, IN THE KITCHEN WITH MARY (on QVC PLUS on Saturdays 12PM ET)......and her other host duties....

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup
......looks like Mary needs some relaxation time...........

Image may contain: people sitting, living room and indoor

Look's like Mary's cat Jasper is worn out too from watching all his "mom's" shows.....I wish JASPER would get his own show on QVC PLUS!!!

Time to get your oil on......Argan oil that is with JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL COSMETICS........and that fascinating story of Argan oil......

index.jpg

Baganista's will be making more room in their closets for their new DOONEY & BOURKE handbags......enjoy an hour show....

Image result for dogs inside handbags

Next, tune in to the new show that hit the air waves a few weeks ago.....WE'VE GOT IT! WITH MARY BETH AND RICK!!!.......they want us to know QVC as well as they do.....with the same products repeating on the weekends many of us think we do....LOL!!! 

A remote grabber for sure.....

Image result for cats with remotes

It may be late in the evening.....but QVC wants you to get off that easy chair or couch and exercise along with PILATES PRO CHAIR WITH SUSAN LUCCI!

Related image   Image result for animals doing pilates
Image result for animals doing pilates

QVC wraps up the weekend with polyester fashions---SUSAN GRAVER STYLE ---WEEKEND EDITION!!!

Image result for animals wearing spring hats     Image result for animals wearing spring hats

Image result for animals wearing spring hats      Related image

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!!

I'll be doing some local shopping and watching some basketball................................
index.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/18-2/19 COUNTDOWN & BIRTHDAYS!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/322781498268723495/

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Goodness can the weekends get any worse shows....lucky for us you cheer us up with these adorable pet pics!!!

Enjoy your weekend and I know the B&M stores are having President Sales so maybe you'll score some good buys!!!!😺

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Giggling this evening!  Thank you for your efforts!  Loved the Kitty White House correspondent. 

How about "Mount Grumpymore" for Presidents' Day weekend?!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Giggling this evening!  Thank you for your efforts!  Loved the Kitty White House correspondent. 

How about "Mount Grumpymore" for Presidents' Day weekend?!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Glad you enjoyed the photos....

Grumpy would certainly be on Mt Rushmore if I had my way...Cat LOLCat LOLCat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL @Spurt what fun! Cats in hats and cats in bags.  I enjoyed the photos & the commentary very much.

We are supposed to have a warm spell here in Philly - thinking about pumping up the tires & taking my bicycle out for a spin to blow off the dust. I'll be skipping the kitchen shows, I'm decluttering which means NO buying.

index.jpg

this photo made me smile since MY cats do this too whenever I turn on the space heater. 

Have a great weekend all.

Esteemed Contributor

Well...It it going to be 60 here this weekend... maybe breaking a record. After being cooped up with cold and snow....I don't plan on being in front of the TV watching repeats. I hope to go to an Orchid show and think SPRING....LOL

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Honored Contributor

@Niesgramma wrote:

Well...It it going to be 60 here this weekend... maybe breaking a record. After being cooped up with cold and snow....I don't plan on being in front of the TV watching repeats. I hope to go to an Orchid show and think SPRING....LOL

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

@Nataliesgramma

Hey Natalies gramma.......

Enjoy the Orchid Show---sounds like fun!!!.......We seem to be having an early spring, but our weather person said we can expect one more freeze ....but Saturday we will break a record also---83---our normal is in the 60's......and then Sunday we are expecting heavy rain and a bit cooler and more rain for several days...Oh well February showers will bring in some beautiful spring flowers....(I can't wait to see the bluebonnets, Indian Paintbrush, Queen Anne's lace, Daisies and all the rest .......just fields of them everywhere---so pretty....

And I STILL won't be watching QVC (except for AM STYLE---a bit early to hit the local stores)

Take Care and enjoy your weekend! .

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @Spurt what fun! Cats in hats and cats in bags.  I enjoyed the photos & the commentary very much.

We are supposed to have a warm spell here in Philly - thinking about pumping up the tires & taking my bicycle out for a spin to blow off the dust. I'll be skipping the kitchen shows, I'm decluttering which means NO buying.

index.jpg

this photo made me smile since MY cats do this too whenever I turn on the space heater. 

Have a great weekend all.

@GinaV24

Thanks for your kind words and glad you liked the photos......

Enjoy your nice weather and your bike riding and other outdoor activities....I bet your kitties will be enjoying the weather too and will find some place to enjoy a sunny window sill or other area in your home where they can get some warmth from the sun! Cat Very Happy

Take Care! Have a wonderful weekend!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Goodness can the weekends get any worse shows....lucky for us you cheer us up with these adorable pet pics!!!

Enjoy your weekend and I know the B&M stores are having President Sales so maybe you'll score some good buys!!!!😺

@homedecor1

Yep, homedecor---QVC is certainly in a rut....if it's not It Cosmetics then it's Argan oil........SHEESH!!!   At least it's not more computers and more vacuums....but ya know they'll probably be coming down the road soon...Woman Frustrated.....

Yes! seeing some good local sales for Predsident's Day on local commercials and in circulars I got in the mail......and coupons for Bath and Body Works.....need to pick up some 3 wick candles and soaps!!!  And maybe a trip to Pier 1 which is right in the same shopping center!

I'm sure you'll find something fun to do over the weekend....and it won't be watching the stale Q programming! Have a good one!